Thread: Amazing Apalla!

Amazing Apalla!

Congratulations, Apalla, on being POTD! Not only are you adorable and photogenic but it's easy to tell from your photos that you're smart, friendly and sweet! We are so glad that you have a found a loving forever home! We hope you have an extra-special day, celebrating your big honor! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, stress-free life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hi Apalla! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, brilliantly colored Dragon you are, and your personality just as warm and *sunshiny,* as "happy" as your coloring! And don't you make quite the super model to boot! Your photos are exquisite! What a lucky person is yours, having a best 4 legged friend as sweet and gentle, as loving as you! You're everything a reptile lover could hope for in a Dragon and more and so very deserving of your "top pet" honors! Great thanks to your proud person for sharing your gorgeous self with us, Apalla! A dose of Bearded Dragon sunshine is just what I needed to brighten my grey and gloomy day! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight (and under the sunlamp), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Apalla! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Apalla what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. You certainly look happy under your sun lamp soaking up those rays. I'd love to be able to join you. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Apalla, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got extra text for pretty Apalla, so you can read even more about her now!
    I've Been Frosted

Happy Pet of the Day, Appalla!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)