Thread: Rudy!!!

Rudy!!!

What an adorable boy you are Rudy!!! I didn't know there were shorthaired Pekingese. It's good to hear you're such a happy boy.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

:)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    What an adorable boy you are Rudy!!! I didn't know there were shorthaired Pekingese. It's good to hear you're such a happy boy.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!

Thank you chocolatepuppy My owner pampered me all day!

Blog Entries
    Big giant smooches to Rudy, our brilliant DOTD! What a sweetheart, everything about Rudy is excellent

Adorable Rudy!

Congratulations, Rudy, on being DOTD! You certainly deserve the honor! I have always said that the ONLY thing that makes pet lovers feel better after losing a beloved pet is opening your heart to another sweetie who needs a home. You are just what the doctor ordered! We are so glad you have found a loving forever home and that you have helped cheer up your human parent/best friend! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello Rudy, it's a pleasure to meet such a cute little dog. You are adorable! I didn't know short haired Peks existed. I hope you have a long healthy happy life. Congrats on being DOTD!

Adorable Rudy!

Hi Rudy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a precious Pekingese you are, and so extra special, being a short haired Pekingese! (I don't think I've ever met a legged Peke before!) Yep, impossible to refuse you anything, that's for sure! Just look at that face, those BIG, pleading brown eyes! If you were mine I'd be mere putty in your paws! What a heaven sent gift you were, Rudy, coming into your human's life when you did, helping to heal her heart after her heartbreaking loss. Your mom clearly has a whole lot of love to share, and lucky boy you, being on the receiving end! A warm ray of sunshine, a source of endless joy and smiles...a heart healer, comforter, furry soul mate...You're all that and so much more, Rudy, and your mom so very blessed to have you in her life! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rudy! Meeting you today, seeing your precious photos, reading of the very special bond you and your mom share, has surely brightened my gray, dreary day! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweet one, perhaps hooking up with some of your doggie and kitty pals, tossing that beloved Frisbee about, being spoiled rotten! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Rudy! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Rudy! I agree completely with what everyone has said -- you are adorable and precious! I like your golden-brown coat with the touches of black! You like to play and share affection with your people I would like to help you play with your favorite toy, or give you some petting! I hope your person will give you a big hug for me today Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety Rudy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Dog of the Day, Rudy!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)