Thread: Colonel Meow

Colonel Meow

https://www.facebook.com/colonelmeow...ation=timeline

16 minutes ago as of this posting.

Colonel Meow passed away yesterday evening. I will post more about the details when I've had a few days to grieve. Thank you so much for your understanding, Minions. Your love and support has meant the world to us both. -Slave Beast

He had PU surgery not that long ago - or perhaps it was for megacolon. Just shocking and sad.

Play free at the Bridge, dear Colonel Meow.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Rest in peace, dear sir.
    I've Been Frosted

I am very sorry to read this. RIP Colonel Meow.

All of our Awesome Angels are standing at attention and saluting as Colonel Meow is awarded his wings of silver and gold. He is a good and noble Cat , and now he is an Awesome Angels and will soon have a task with our Angel, with lots of time to enjoy all the best that our world has to offer.
    Colonel Meow will visit you from time to time and will there there to greet you in Paradise.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rest in peace, dearest Colonel Meow. We are so sorry to learn of your sudden passing.

You are whole and healthy again now, a glorious Angel with that thick grey fur and that wonderful expression on your face. We will be greeted by you at the Rainbow Bridge, One Fine Day..

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry about Colonel Meow. What a handsome cat!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily...192123035.html

Minions mourn the passing of Colonel Meow

By Tina Robinson

I’m afraid so, minions. Your favorite frowning feline, Colonel Meow, passed away on Thursday at the age of two.
    Colonel Meow was one of the most beloved and famous Internet feline celebrities, best known for his wildly long fur and his distastefulness towards pretty much anything.
    His hilarious photos and day-to-day activities on Facebook and YouTube are what made people fall in love with Colonel Meow. Often pictured with his love for scotch and lounging around his home, Colonel Meow really knew how to make us laugh.
    In 2013, Colonel Meow was awarded the Guinness World Record for the feline with the longest fur. One of his favorite things to do was to play tricks on Boots, the household Golden Retriever.
    I think what we will miss most is his scheming and planning to take over the world. He had big plans for us minions.
    He was actually rescued in 2011 by the Himalayan and Persian Society in Seattle after being left on the side of the road. His loving owner, Anne Marie Avey, later adopted him. Avey began posting pictures of Colonel Meow on the Internet and people began to fall in love with the furious furball.
    With over 350,000 followers (or minions as he calls them) on Facebook, Colonel Meow became one of most recognizable Internet sensations. His passing is a true loss for his faithful followers.
    You can check out all of Colonel Meow's hilarious antics on his very own Facebook page.
    His matted fur, bright yellow eyes, and his nose-in-the-air attitude will forever be missed. This glass of single malt is for you, Colonel.
    (Photos courtesy Facebook)
    Want the latest buzz before it goes viral?
    Follow @YDailyBuzz on Twitter!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda