Thread: Lucky Rudy!

Lucky Rudy!

Congratulations, Rudy, on being COTD! You are so LUCKY and we are so GLAD you were found and rescued, and now LOVED! We hope you have a wonderful day, celebrating your special honor! You are PRECIOUS!! Best Wishes Always!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Rudy, we are so glad you got rescued. And it sounds as if you and your sister are just as important for your human as well.
    But how could anyone resist you- you look so cute, so sweet- I am sure the very presence of you must give a big smile to everyone.
    I hope that many kitties on the island of Volos get a chance like you to live with loving humans and be happy and healthy forever.

Dearest Rudy, what an adorable kitten you were and what a gorgeous adult cat you are now! Your photo selection here is excellent! We're so glad you were rescued and came to live in your wonderful Furrrever home with a Purrrson who came to know the delights of cat companionship with you. And now you have a little sister to love and be loved by, a tiny baby kitten who was also rescued by your wonderful Purrrson. I wish I could reach through the monitor all the way to Volos, Greece to pet you both. (But since I can't, I hope your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .)

You are not only gorgeous to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You love to play with your Purrrson's drawing pencils and to sleep on his/her chest. You love your food and your water too. You and your little sister are the first cats she/he has ever had and his/her best friends Furrrever. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rudy (and little sister too), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and your loving, beloved Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Rudy you are such a Great Cat of the Future closing in on being a Cat in the spring!!
    And here you are with a tiny Kitten protege to learn to love and to grow up with and spend all those years together!!!

We are so pleased that you were one of those Cats who find their place in the sun and their furrever home, you and your Kitten friend will repay that kindness a million times over.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending our Double Kitten MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWS For Our Double Cats of the Future and Our Double Cats of the Day Rudy and his Dear Kitten.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Big shout out to Rudy, COTD! So glad you two are always there for each other from now on and have also welcomed a new sister too! The best to the three of ya.

OH HOW ADORABLE!!!! Rudy, you adopted a great mom! And now you have a little sister that you care for! You are sooo cute in your kitten pics with your big blue eyes. Now you are a handsome, happy, loving big boy.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Rudy. Have your mom give you some extra cuddles and kisses for me!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Awww, Rudy! You are beautiful! You chose a purr-fect forever home; I can tell just how much your person loves you ! What an adorable little kitten you were, and now you are a sweet big brother kitty! I hope you and your little sister are having a wonderful, fun-filled day! Happy Cat of the day to you, precious Rudy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rudy, you are just gorgeous! How could anyone resist you? Certainly not your loving, caring human who took you and your beautiful sister in.
    Happy Cat of the Day to you Rudy. Get yourself thoroughly spoiled, but share your treats!

Congratulations to you Rudy on being chosen COTD. You are indeed a very lucky little man and very handsome too. The story of your rescue was most heartwarming and brought tears to our eyes. It is wonderful that you found such a good home filled with love. Plus you now have a wonderful little sister to share your home. Best wishes to all of you. May you enjoy a long and very happy lifetime together

Rudy, you are such a handsome, sweet little guy!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Rudy what a handsome fellow you are!!!

It was a treat to see your sweet pictures today!!! There is just something so special about orangies. I think they might just have a touch of magic about them. You certainly are a heart melter for sure!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. You made me smile!!! I bet it is so much fun having you for a friend.

Congratulations, sweet Rudy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Rudy!

Hi Rudy! Happy Cat of the Day! What a fetching fellow you are, Rudy, a heart melter and lady slayer of epic proportions...And oh, how thud worthy is that feature photo/"beefcake" shot, you all stretched out on your animal print/rose covered throw! And if your physical presence isn't enough to win one over, all they need to do is read your devoted human's love filled tribute to her beautiful boy; her best friend, her confidant, her comforter and soul mate! Your magic has worked wonders on not only your auntie, but your human as well, helping her to come out of her shell, to take the plunge into feline parenthood! Yes, you truly are *magical,* Rudy, and your human so very blessed to have been adopted by you, her "first," but clearly not her last! Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming story and all of those heart melting pics with us! (What a precious baby you were!) What a perfect way to end my day, meeting YOU, sweet baby boy! I hope you and your kitty sib are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day, Rudy...You both deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rudy, and to your kitty sib, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome boy you are, Rudy! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana