Thread: ~ Lovey ~

~ Lovey ~

You're adorable Lovey!!! Bunny safe popcorn, how cool is that? Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Lovey!

Congratulations, Lovey, on being POTD! You are so gorgeous and adorable! We loved reading about your fun life and how loved you are!! Have a wonderful day, celebrating your big honor! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy life, Sweetie-Pie!! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Good morning, Lovey! What a beautiful bunny you are with your black and white coat, your brown eyes and your wonderful lop ears! I'd be happy to sit down and make a lap so I can snuggle and pet you I've never before met a bunny who enjoys swimming! My friend chocolatepuppy said it perfectly -- "Bunny safe popcorn, how cool is that!" It sounds VERY cool, and you are very special! What a caring person you have Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweet Lovey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Lovey is a spectacular lookin' bunny and the name is perfect! Excellent POTD, sending lotsa love to lovey

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    You're adorable Lovey!!! Bunny safe popcorn, how cool is that? Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day today!
    She definitely is adorable! I made sure she saw that! I think bunny safe popcorn is cool,too!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Good morning, Lovey! What a beautiful bunny you are with your black and white coat, your brown eyes and your wonderful lop ears! I'd be happy to sit down and make a lap so I can snuggle and pet you I've never before met a bunny who enjoys swimming! My friend chocolatepuppy said it perfectly -- "Bunny safe popcorn, how cool is that!" It sounds VERY cool, and you are very special! What a caring person you have Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweet Lovey!
    I made sure she saw your chat message! Lovey is sitting in my lap now,sleeping the day away.

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Lovey is a spectacular lookin' bunny and the name is perfect! Excellent POTD, sending lotsa love to lovey
    I can agree with you. I love when I take pics of lovey. He poses without me positioning him!

Thank you for all the support! Lovey is in my lap right now sleeping the day away, while I pet him.

Adorable Lovey!

Happy Pet of the Day, adorable Lop Lovey! What a much loved bunny you are, Lovey, and true to your name, you give back as good as you get! Like cassiesmom, I don't think I've ever met a swimming bunnster before! What a precious sight that must be, seeing those precious paws paddling about your pool...bathtub? Yes, you sure are one spoiled bunny (bunny friendly popcorn), and understandably so! Any bunny loving human would feel blessed to have a best furry friend as special, as sweet and loving as you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lovey! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, cuddling in your human's lap, maybe enjoying an indoor swim, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Lovey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovey what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture and reading about you. I can tell you are one loved bunny!!! Not every bunny has someone who will make bunny safe popcorn for them!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a best friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Lovey, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Pinkss thank you so much for sharing your precious boy with us. You certainly brightened up my day!!! Please give him a head kiss from me, ok?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Lovey what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture and reading about you. I can tell you are one loved bunny!!! Not every bunny has someone who will make bunny safe popcorn for them!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a best friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Lovey, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Pinkss thank you so much for sharing your precious boy with us. You certainly brightened up my day!!! Please give him a head kiss from me, ok?
    You're welcome! I will give him a head kiss