Thread: Lucky Piper!

Lucky Piper!

Congratulations, Piper, on being POTD! You are so lucky to have found a loving forever home! (Every person who has adopted a pet that has been returned for biting/bad behavior has said they have had NO PROBLEM with the pet so it's obvious the problem is with the former owner's mis-treatment of the new pet!) We hope you have an extra-special day, enjoying your big honor with your fuzzy friends and loving family! Best wishes for a happy, healthy, long life, Cutie-Pie!!! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Piper Pidley!

Hi Piper Pidley! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your furry siblings Villainous Jack and Jetstream Ridley, too! Oh, how could anyone surrender a creature as beautiful, as gentle and loving as you? If you did nip at your forever human, it was clearly out of fear, mistreatment or unintentional. But one thing is for certain and that is in the loving care of responsible, knowledgeable, patient forever humans your true colors are shining! Great thanks to your family for providing you, VJ and JR with the most loving and caring of forever homes! You are 3 lucky guys, and just as blessed is your family, being surrounded by so much precious Ferret love! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Villainous Jack and Jetstream Ridley are all enjoying a very special Pet of the Day bash, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Piper Pidley, and to your furry bros too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Greetings, Piper!

Glad to hear you have a great home now. Congratulations on being named Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Piper what a lovely girl you are!!!

It sounds like you now have the perfect family and home!!! I loved seeing your sweet picture. What a sweet face you have. I hope you and your fur siblings are all enjoying your special day. You certainly brightened up my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulatons, sweet Piper on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Piper!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla