Hey, so if you're following the other thread, you saw that Annie and Emma both had a bunch of teeth removed today, and the total went over what we had for them by $979.16. I don't object to covering part of that myself, but I'm hoping to raise some or most of it back. My hubby is unemployed at the moment and my retail income isn't exactly what it could be. -_-

I am so thankful for Noah'sMommy putting together the Cat Art thread, and I'll see if I can come up with some things around my house to sell here or on craigslist or wherever. I am also asking, if anyone has even a few dollars to spare, if you would for A&E. My paypal address is [email protected], and if you include your name and address I'll send a thank you card with a pawprint from Annie (I don't think Emma would cooperate with such a thing). Anyone else who has donated and wants a card with a pawprint, please send me a PM here or email me at that address.

I'm open to other fund-raising suggestions as well!!

I love all of you, thank you for the help and loving words for these two wonderful kitties.

-Cathy, Emma, and Annie