Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Just thought I'd check in and let you know that I'm still alive. I haven't been on PT in a while and I don't go on Facebook too often. I had yet another procedure done on my jaw; it's been a year and a half of grief. Finally in December, my dr. said that I didn't need to see him again until February. I came home, bit into a sandwich and my jaw dislocated. Sigh. His office was already closed so I couldn't see him until the next day. It was quite painful but I managed to sleep and during the night I yawned, heard a loud crack, and realized that my jaw went back into place. My dr. has been out of the office all of January and won't be back until next month. I'm not in as much pain, thankfully, but my ear still feels like there is a needle in it and occasionally it hurts to swallow. Other than that, all is well. LOL

I'm only telling you this b/c I feel I should explain why I haven't been on PT. Thankfully, the Fur Posse has been well and I'm going to be taking them in soon for teeth cleaning but as long as the weather is this brutal, I'm staying close to home. When the cold temperatures and wind hit my jaw, it causes it to ache and I don't need that on top of everything.

So, I hope all is well w/everyone, that your holidays were pleasant. I was in CA w/The Boy for Thanksgiving and he was here for Christmas.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Good to hear from you, so sorry you and your jaw are still at odds with each other!
    I've Been Frosted

oh no you poor thing, that sounds awful, you certainly are having some tough times, i hope things improve, you will be painfree and be able to enjoy life to the full again, take much care and great to have you stop by and say hello, im not on here much myself lately, but i always stop by to keep up to date when i can, fingers and paws crossed your jaw will give you no more grief from now on.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Good to hear from you! Sorry you are still having trouble and hope it will improve. Will keep you in my prayers.
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 01-28-2014 at 06:48 PM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Mary, it's so good to "see" you again! I'm so sorry about your jaw troubles. Sending along loads of prayers and good wishes and healing energies.

from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Mary,
    It's great to hear from you! I'm so sorry to hear you're still not feeling well and continue to have problems with your jaw. We have a new family member, an adorable little gray and white rescue kitten we named Amigo. Still working on posting a few pictures. Please know that you're in my prayers for a swift and complete recovery. Would it be okay if I put you on our prayer list at our church?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hi again,
    Thanx for the kind words, everyone. I'll try to visit here more often, that is if I'm not driving back and forth to the doctor's office. It's an hour and 15 min. drive each way so it takes a major chunk out of my day. And yes, putting my name on your church's prayer list would be appreciated, momcat. Thank you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    And yes, putting my name on your church's prayer list would be appreciated, momcat. Thank you.
    I'm calling my Pastor now. Please let us know how things are going for you, we care.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE