Just thought I'd check in and let you know that I'm still alive. I haven't been on PT in a while and I don't go on Facebook too often. I had yet another procedure done on my jaw; it's been a year and a half of grief. Finally in December, my dr. said that I didn't need to see him again until February. I came home, bit into a sandwich and my jaw dislocated. Sigh. His office was already closed so I couldn't see him until the next day. It was quite painful but I managed to sleep and during the night I yawned, heard a loud crack, and realized that my jaw went back into place. My dr. has been out of the office all of January and won't be back until next month. I'm not in as much pain, thankfully, but my ear still feels like there is a needle in it and occasionally it hurts to swallow. Other than that, all is well. LOL

I'm only telling you this b/c I feel I should explain why I haven't been on PT. Thankfully, the Fur Posse has been well and I'm going to be taking them in soon for teeth cleaning but as long as the weather is this brutal, I'm staying close to home. When the cold temperatures and wind hit my jaw, it causes it to ache and I don't need that on top of everything.

So, I hope all is well w/everyone, that your holidays were pleasant. I was in CA w/The Boy for Thanksgiving and he was here for Christmas.