Thread: Lifesaving Buzz!

Lifesaving Buzz!

Congratulations, Buzz, on being COTD! You will never know what a lifesaver you are! The outdoors are very cruel to pet cats. You are so lucky to have found a loving forever INSIDE home. ENJOY THE GOOD LIFE INSIDE!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Gorgeous Buzz! Look at you taking care of your wee sister - what a sweetie you are!

Congratulations on being Cat of The Day! I wish you and your sis a long and happy life!

To their mom - give them some cuddles and kissies for me, ok?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Wow, you have been through so much, so happy for you now. Buzz is a fantastic COTD, both cats are sublime and now you have a great big happy, hairy family! Cheers to all of you

Wow!
    Not only an Owesome Orange Cat but a terrific Tortie as well.
    You are quite a Cat Dynamic Duo , and two of our favorite Cats as well.

Orange Cats are so warm, and our Tortie Cats can be sort of quirky and unpredictable!!
    WE just love that last photo of you all curled up in love.

Michael Mister Purr and Pouncer my First Cat are starting the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Buzz and Jo Jo Our Co Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Buzz, Congrats on your home and on being Cat of the Day!

Please be and INSIDE cat form now on! Perhaps supervised visits outside should be the rule? Outdoors are so cruel.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hero Buzz to the rescue!

Happy hero Cat of the Day to you, precious Buzz! You truly are a lifesaver, Buzz, a heart healer of the highest order, and so very deserving of your extra special, Sunday honors! My heart goes out to your dear Mommy, having suffered so much tragic loss in such a short period of time. I'm glad she was able to reach out for help until you could find your way to her! The loss of a furkid is devastating under any circumstance, but to lose two so suddenly, well, her grief must have been indescribable. But thanks to you, and precious JoJo, her heart is healing and life is good again! But indoors is definitely where you and JoJo need to be, safe from that scary outside world! We wouldn't want anything to happen to you or JoJo, and we certainly don't want your Mom to suffer that heartbreak ever again! Tell your Mommy thanks for sharing your precious self (JoJo too) with us all! Your photos are heart melting (love the one of you and JoJo cuddling), and your story utterly heartwarming! Hope you and JoJo are enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Buzz, and to dear JoJo too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Not what it used to be

I am glad I am not the only one who is preaching about keeping cats indoors. Things are not the same in the world today as they were when I was little - although when I was only 9 my very special kitty Whisper was killed by a car and I have never gotten over that he left us that way when we were supposed to keep him safe. Another cat disappeared after I moved out from my parent's house but they still let their cats out - I did not. And I promise you my cats are very happy and loved even though they are indoor cats. There really are too many dangers outside - please think about this: we don't open the door and let the dog out to run free and expect them to get home safe so why do we do this to a much smaller and fragile animal??? Very often they get hit by cars, poisoned by neighbors, attacked by other animals, abused by kids - need I say more. Your Buzz saved you (as my cats have saved me) so please save Buzz from the often cruel outdoors and you will have his love for much longer.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Dearest Buzz, what an adorable young orange-with-white-touches boy you are! You are so sweet, lying upside-down and smiling as cats do, checking things out from the porch as a tiny kitten, and, best of all, cuddling up with your dear friend JoJo! You look so soft and pretty, I wish I could reach all the way to Liberal, KS and pet you, and JoJo too! (But since I can't, I hope your loving Purrrson will pet you both for me .)

You are not only beautiful to look at, you have a delightful Purrrsonality, too. You are full of energy, and you make your family members smile with all your antics, running around and playing with your sister JoJo, then sleeping after your hard work. They love you dearly, and you love them dearly right back. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buzz (and JoJo), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and Bob Angel and Sugar Angel and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

P.S., to Buzz's family: I am joining in with others here to say, PLEASE keep Buzz and JoJo indoors! You have already had your heart broken by the way-too-early loss of beloved cats: first Bob was hit by a car, then two and a half months later Sugar died suddenly and mysteriously, perhaps from poison ingested in his travels or in the garage, like antifreeze, which cats love the taste of. And Buzz came along to help heal your heart, but then he disappeared for 13 days. Through pure luck or chance or blessing he made it back home, rail thin and dirty. There are way too many threats to cats outdoors, and it is not that difficult to transition them to indoor life or supervised outdoor life (e.g., build them an enclosed patio, or take them for walks on harnesses).

Please give this some thought. Thank you, and God bless.
    Last edited by phesina; 01-26-2014 at 07:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to you Buzz on being chosen as COTD. You are indeed a very special little guy and most deserving of this honor. It is so good that you are there along with your sister JoJo to help your Mom and fill the emptiness in her heart due to losing Bob and Sugar. We know all too well how hard it is to lose beloved little ones like them. It hurts so bad. May you all be comforted to know that Bob and Sugar are both waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge and until you meet again, they are both looking down with love and watching over your family. Buzz - we wish you a very long and happy lifetime with your Mom and JoJo. Stay inside where it is safe

His mom just wrote me and said "Well, he is just impossible now that he is famous! Ha!"
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana