Thread: Killer the Kool Kat!!

Killer the Kool Kat!!

You certainly are a huntress Killer, but then again it is the female of the Cats who is the hunter and bringer of prey to her family when the male gets what has become known as the lion's share or the larger portion.
    And while our Cats are cute , they are natures perfect killers, one of the best hunting machines ever.

And Killer you certainly are one Big Lady Cat , you remind me of Joey Angel who also was a hunter as a stray.
    But we can see your gentle side too as you certainly have accommidated yourself to domestic life quite handily!!!

Joey Angel and My Smokey Angels are sending a Gray MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Huntress and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Kool Killer the Kat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Killer the huntress! What a plush grey kitty lady you are! I'd love to pet you if you'd permit it ... since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra petting for me today You and your people made a cross-country move, my goodness! And now you have a good life with yummy food, a comfortable carpeted stair to nap on, and I bet there are interesting things to watch out the windows too. You chose your people by bringing them gifties, and it just went from there! Happy Cat of the Day to you, grey kitty Killer!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Killer, What a gorgeous smoky-grey girl you are! I wouldn't have thought such a sweet-looking lady as you was a "killer," but I gather the neighborhood rodent population might have something to say about that.

You are such a big girl, and what a sweet face you have, with those pale-green eyes looking straight at me full of love as you relax in Dad's arms. And then there you are in your Sphinx pose with your arms stretched straight out.. and then you're having a snooze on the stairs. You are so pretty, clearly a purebred Tabby/Maine Coon/Panther/Buick, and I wish I could reach over to Las Vegas to pet you.. but since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will pet you for me .

You are not only stunning in appearance, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You have been so thoughtful of your humans, bringing them dead critters to feed them up with (they probably would have starved to death otherwise). And even though they didn't accept them, you decided to stay with them anyway, moving from cold New York to warm Nevada with them. Now you ignore them (except when food is involved), and you pretend you don't need attention or affection from them.. but you and they all know you LOVE attention and affection, and you are attentive and affectionate right back in your own way. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Killer, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family and friends are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-25-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Killer, you're a beautiful girl! I love your color and your green eyes. How lucky you were to find a loving family who took you in from the cold, and then along to Nevada. They must love you very much - no wonder.

Have fun today and celebrate with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Killer what a beauty you are!!!

How lucky that you found a wonderful loving family to shower your um, gifts, on!!! I am sure they are grateful for the love you showed them by protecting them from the critters you killed!!! I loved seeing you gorgeous pictures today. you certainly brightened up my cold gloomy day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweet Killer, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Killer, I couldn't help but smile and chuckle upon reading your bio as it explains feline "virtues" wonderfully! I like that you are accepted for all your personality traits and that your devoted guardians adore and love you just as you are . . . a beautiful kitty cat! Have a joyous COTD celebration and may you enjoy many more years ignoring those that love you soooo much!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Kool Killer!

Greetings Killer! Happy Cat of the Day! What a stunning grey lady you are, Killer! That plush blue/grey coat, those amazing green eyes of yours truly are "killers!" And besides being a breathtaking beauty, you're quite the discerning character too...Plenty of cattitude in them their bones! You surely do have your humans doing your bidding, catering to your every whim and loving you on your terms!
    and as reward for our loving home, and bringing her with us when we moved to Nevada, she pretty much ignores us - unless there's food involved, and then she's relentless.
    But that's what it's all about...unconditional love! Besides, leaving your humans wanting for more, that's the feline way! You truly are one of a kind, Killer, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend in you! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to, umm. whatever your heart desires, and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Killer!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Killer,

I enjoyed reading about you today pretty girl. I am so glad to know that you were
    adopted into such a beautiful , loving family. Some people are capable of forgetting their
    pet friends when they move cross town, let along move across the country. But, not your
    family. Bless them. Congratulations on being chosen as CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy
    your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Ya, Killer's the best of the best! She's divine, perfect COTD Hope the whole family loves Nevada!!!

Congrats on being COTD Killer.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Killer, be kind to your purrents and snuggle them from time to time. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

To her purrents: That's a cat for you. Some are velcro and love the attention, but most can be strangely aloof. But since she's laying about especially on stairs, she msut love you a lot and feel very comfortable in your home. You should know that she was most likely stalking you before you frist set eyes on her.

I'm glad she found you. I hope she had a great day as Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Congratulations to you Killer on being selected as COTD. You are a very beautiful girl and very lucky to have found such a loving family to care for you. Best wishes to all of you