Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When life gives you snow.....Thursday #569

When life gives you snow.....Thursday #569

Make Sno-Cones!!!

I think a Sno-Cone party is in order today.....But, I am making Midori cones to start off with!

I think any liquer would be good. Of course, there will be the 'virgin' cones too!!!!

------

I think to balance it out, sloppy joes and dawgs, with cheese tater tots is on the menu?

DONE!

Hmmm, I think I'd like to try a Malibu sno cone please.

We're having a chinook and it's positively balmy here.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Well Richard.....I don't DO virgin as you know
    I'll have a double of whatever you are pouring. Our weather here has been great. My hyacinth is already starting to show up along with the crocuses....or is that croci (eye)??
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I think a Chambord snow cone would be yummy!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Ya know where you can stick your sno-cones, barkeep??????

The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Ya know where you can stick your sno-cones, barkeep??????

I had a cystoscopy on Thursday, so letting one melt and drip into my lap would not bother me.

STE,

Chambrod.......DONE!

Slick,

I guess it's the 'footloose' sno-cone.........Baileys, of course!

QoP.

One Malibu Sno-cone! DONE!

I am so glad this week is over!

No sno-cones needed here - how about some French Toast with real maple syrup folks? Any takers?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    No sno-cones needed here - how about some French Toast with real maple syrup folks? Any takers?
    How's about a little smear of Nutella too?

Done?

Hmm, never had Nutella - and now that I am allergic to tree nuts likely never will! You can have Nutella on yours, though. I also have Lingonberry jam for alternate slices!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Oooh, I'll have some, please! Sounds delicious!

Thank you, yummy, yummy...

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Another lovely chinook day today. Cold is coming back tomorrow. Could I get a Baileys this evening?
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Oooh, I'll have some, please! Sounds delicious!

Thank you, yummy, yummy...

You're welcome, glad to share! Pull up a chair and ignore the big brown eyes trying to convince you to share. Angel does get fed regularly, despite what she's likely telling you, it has not been years since she had food ....
    I've Been Frosted

LOL. I just spent about 30 min going through the original recipe thread that Nomilynn started in 2002. Not only was it fun and informative but I also got a little melancholy reading the posts from those no longer active on PT. Gave me a punch in the gut when I read Gini's posts.

Richard, in honour of you, I would appreciate a nice big ol' plate of your refried beans. It's OK here, I sleep alone.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    LOL. I just spent about 30 min going through the original recipe thread that Nomilynn started in 2002. Not only was it fun and informative but I also got a little melancholy reading the posts from those no longer active on PT. Gave me a punch in the gut when I read Gini's posts.

Richard, in honour of you, I would appreciate a nice big ol' plate of your refried beans. It's OK here, I sleep alone.

Aww, and recipes are such a treasure, there's an upcoming event at my church that someone was telling me about, on February 15th. I immediately exclaimed, "Oh that's 'International Banana Bread Day!' " and then had to explain that it was Uncle Mac's birthday, and his is the banana bread recipe that I shared long ago on Pet Talk, and I know it has been made in many states, and even in Denmark and Germany because of Pet Talkers sharing the love! And now that am am no longer allergic to bananas, I can not only make some but eat it that day, and share! Just have to remember to save some bananas so they are properly good and ripe by that day!
    I've Been Frosted

I have a hankering to make some pineapple upside down cake - anyone want some if I do? Haven't had it in forever, but making it for just me would seem odd - Paul is not fond of cake!
    I've Been Frosted