Thread: Magnificant & Adorable Masato!

Magnificant & Adorable Masato!

Congratulations, Masato, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS, PHOTOGENIC and SO SMART! We love your videos! We're so glad you found a loving forever home with a family that appreciates you! We LOVE mice, too (link to Marty Mouse's page): http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547 Enjoy your special day and big honor for a little cutie like you! Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy life, Sweetie!!! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Masato!

Hi Masato! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one! What a handsome, utterly precious "Fancy" mouse you are! Your fawn and cream colored, "broken brindle" coat is so lovely, and that sweet face of yours could melt the coldest of hearts! And how heart melting are those videos! You're quite the accomplished gymnast, scaling your cage wall and frame with such ease! And speaking of cages, wow, those are some mighty fancy, deluxe digs you've got there, complete with a log to climb through AND a wheel! Yes, you are one pampered mouse for sure, but deservedly so! What a beautiful bond of love and trust you share with your *special* person, sweetheart, and how lucky she/he is, having a sweet and loving, best furry friend in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Masato! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Masato!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Masato what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. You certainly made me smile!!! Just what I needed to cheer me up on this cold winter day!!! I bet you are lots of fun to be friends with. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having extra fun on your special day today.

Congratulations, sweet Masato, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're such a little cutie Masato! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla