Thread: Handsome Giovanni!

Handsome Giovanni!

Congratulations, Giovanni, on being POTD! You are too cute and so lovable! You don't need to do any "tricks," you're perfect just as you are! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, stress-free life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh Giovanni, you're such a cute piggy!!! I can't imagine you being passed by for five months! Thank goodness you have a good home now!
    Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious piggie Giovanni!

Hi Giovanni! Happy Piggie Pet of the Day to you, from all in this wheeker loving home! What a precious piggie you are, Giovanni, special in so many ways! As your human says, your coloring is gorgeous, and so unique! But what makes you so EXTRA special is your gentle nature, your big heart, your love for your human and your love for your fellow piggies! We're so grateful your human "gave in" and took a chance on you, sweetie pie! I'm sure she/he would agree that you were the best Christmas gift she could have ever given herself; a gift of love to cherish forever! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Giovanni! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Pet of the Day, playing with your piggie pals, enjoying extra floor time, chowing down on some yummy kale, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you precious Giovanni, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Giovanni what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You certainly brightened up my day. How wonderful that you got a new home for Christmas!!! What a treat for you and your new family. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest today.

Congratulations, sweet Giovanni, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giovanni, I just noticed that your two front feeties are two different colors! Look at that! Your colors are just wonderful and I am so glad you were adopted for Christmas! I agree with CavyMom: No tricks necessary; you are perfect just as you are! I hope you got a treat of delicious kale for your special day! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Giovanni!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Giovanni

Giovanni was so excited to see his image on the main page.
    And of course, he got his celebratory kale.

Having him here has been the best gift. My other guinea pig, Vincent, also thinks he is. The two boys are dear to me.

I actually work at the pet store in which he was at. Someone adopted him the Saturday before Christmas Eve, and returned him later that day, because they decided they didn't want him. It crushed my heart, and so I ended up taking him home after my shift on Christmas Eve, and he has been a lovely addition to my family since.

He is super shy, and it is always so heartwarming to see him open up more and more each day. Compared to my other piggy, he is so relaxed and calm with everything. I'm so grateful for this wonderful little ball of cuteness.

And thank you so much for the comments - he appreciates them all. He is a very happy piggy today.

Happy pet of the Day, Giovanni!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)