Thread: Beautiful Karu!

Beautiful Karu!

Congratulations, Karu, on being POTD! And, congratulations, on finding your loving forever home when you were a kitty! You are beautiful! We loved reading about you! You're so photogenic! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a happy, healthy life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Again here is a Cat I would think that should never have been given up, it is so lucky of you Karu to find that Furr Ever Home that all we Found Hotel Cats have found.
    You are a Great Looking Cat Karu, and while we are cold in Canada , you are hot in Australia.

We are so glad that you have your home now and are quite a Handsome Mature Cat.
    Happy Cat of the Day Day Karu.

We Found Hotel Cats are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWING for You Karu, our Newest Friend and our Newest Cat of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Karu, what a fine-looking Aussie kitty you are, so noble and distinguished! And how nice that you're perched in the sink there, ready for another drink the next time the tap is turned on and the water flows. You have that lovely fluffy brown-tabby patterned fur with the white trim which frames your pretty pink nosie. You look like you have things well under control, running just the way you like them with your family! I wish I could reach all the way around the world to Victoria to pet you.. and maybe give you a belly rub, in which case you'd grab my arm and kick it .. I have a couple of kitties that do that, too! Well, since I can't reach you there, I hope one of your loving family members will give you the pets and belly rubs for me .

You are not only handsome and gorgeous, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You make your family smile with all your antics. You like to help them with puzzles by falling asleep in the boxes on top of the puzzle pieces.. you wait on the edge of the sink to get a drink of water.. you knock on the door when you want to come in.. you curl up on someone's nice warm couch seat if they get up. They've had you almost all your ten years now, adopting you from the Cat Protection Society when you were a tiny kitten, and they wouldn't change a thing about you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Karu, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Karu, you are a stunningly handsome kitty! And a sink kitty to boot - and puzzle box kitty, etc!

How wonderful that you have had such a loving home since you were a wee kitten. I wish you many many more years with your family, gorgeous Karu! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hello Karu,

My, what a handsome fella you are sweet boy. You can help me put together my puzzles anytime.
    You sound like a delightful companion & friend. Congratulations on being the honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    I wish you a long, happy & healthy life sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Karu what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a smile I got from seeing your sweet pictures. You are like a ray of sunshine napping in a sink!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day in the lime light.

Congratulations, sweet Karu, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karu, you are a gorgeous kitty! I would love your help with puzzles! I'd be happy to play the tummy rub - arm grab game with you, or open the tap for you to take a drink of water. I hope your people will give you loads of extra petting and lovies for me! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dignified boy Karu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Karu from Down Under!

Hi Karu! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart! Gotta love those sink nesting puzzle helpers! What a beautiful green eyed boy you are, Karu! Your plush coat and long, thick mane are gorgeous, and I love that upside down, white heart under your nose! (The sure sign of a lover!) What a happy day that was, 10 long years ago, when that woman at the adoption event handed you over to your family! They knew right then and there that you were the one for them, and every day since then you've blessed their lives with your love and devotion! What a very special boy you are, Karu, one in a million, and so very deserving of your "top cat" kudos! Thanks for ending my cold, snowy day with a big smile and a warm heart, Karu! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight; puzzle solving, sink nesting, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Karu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you Karu on being selected COTD. You are a very handsome kitty with a wonderful purrsonality to match. You are clearly deserving of this honor. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many more wonderful years together.

Congrats Karu, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana