Thread: Fiona the Fantastic Find.

Fiona the Fantastic Find.

Our Dad goes by the Cat adoption centre at PetsMart and he is sad when he sees Cats who are a year or two old and people pass them up as they are not Kittens.
    What were these people going to do when their Kittens become Cats who needed to be spayed or neuturerd , leave them out in the cold or turn them in as someone may well have doe with Fiona.

But there is great news as now Fiona has her own Furr Ever home thanks to a kind hearted person who saw her potential , fell in love and now has a very Special Cat Companion of her own.
    You are quite a Good Cat Fiona , and all of us at the Found Cat Hotel who were once strays are so happy for you.

We are all sending a Huge ConCatUlations to Fiona and her Best Friend and Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS Fr Our Newest Cat of the Day Fantastic Fiona.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Miss Fiona, what a beautiful girl you are! You have such a sweet face that shows so clearly your happiness at coming to your wonderful Furrrever Home, after all those months waiting in a cage at Petco for your Special Purrrson to come along. You look so comfy in your beds in the photos there, and in the second picture you are clearly smiling! What a happy, pretty girl you are! I love your tabby-with-white fur and your little pink nosie with the darker spot on it and your pale green eyes. I wish I could reach all the way to Garden City, NY to pet you! But since I can't, I hope your loving, beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You are not only gorgeous to look at, you have the most wonderful Purrrsonality, too! You are a very sweet, well-behaved lady. You head-butt and rub against your Purrrson to show how much you love him/her. How good that she/he went the adoption route to find a new friend for the already-resident cat Lonny! You and Lonny are just getting to know each other now, but it sounds like you will become best of friends. And you have a laid-back doggie pal to play with, too. You and your Purrrson love each other dearly. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Fiona, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Lonny and the doggie and your Purrrson and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 01-22-2014 at 04:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day, Fiona. Good on your purrents for adopting an adult cat.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

What a wonderful story! I am so happy to hear that you opened your heart and home to such a precious kitty. Fiona went through so much losing her first home and then staying in a cage. Thank goodness for rescue groups and for people like you! Hope you're giving Fiona lots of extra TLC on this snowy day here on Long Island. Happy Cat of the Day Beautiful Fiona!!!

Oh, precious tabby girl Fiona! You are gorgeous! I agree completely with my friend Phesina -- how sweet that you give head-butts to show your love and contentment! I'm sure you and Lonny kitty will have all sorts of adventures and fun Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Fiona!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Fiona! I just adopted a cat that looks a lot like you, glamorous silver tabby! I am so glad you found your furever home too!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Fiona what a beauty you are!!!

You are still a youngster!!! In the prime of your life!!! You are in the stage of a cat's life I love the most: young enough to still play but out of the destructive "gotta explore everything no matter what" stage!!! I'm still waiting on one of my four year old boy cats to outgrow the explore/destructive stage!!! It was such a treat to see your sweet face today. You have such pretty eyes!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Fiona, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely Fiona,

You are a very beautiful kitty girl and I'm so glad to hear you now have a good home of
    your very own. I hope you & Lonny become great friends and keep each other company.
    Congratulations sweet girl on being honored as the CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a
    all a long and happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fantastic Fiona!

Congratulations, Fiona, on being COTD! We're so glad you have found a wonderful, loving, forever home! You have won the lottery, my kitty friend! YES, adopting "adult" pets is WONDERFUL! (We've adopted many needy adults!) Your new human parent is amazing ~ so conscientious about making sure all pets in the household feel happy, secure, safe and loved! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, stress-free life!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Fiona, you are gorgeous and so photogenic!

Princess Fiona!

Hi Fiona! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a beauty you are, Fiona! Your thick, plush coat is gorgeous, and I can't help but notice how your lovely linens, your teepee and cuddle cup, even the wallpaper, coordinate perfectly with your coloring! You look like a little princess, so comfy, all snuggled up in your cuddle cup, and how very deserving of the royal treatment you are! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your former mom/dad, that you had to spend even a single day in rescue. But how well your patience has been rewarded, for in the end you couldn't have hoped to land in a more caring and loving forever home! And I couldn't agree more with your Mommy when she says adult kitties are every bit as deserving as the kittens, and you are living proof of that, Fiona! How blessed your Mommy is, having you in her life, Fiona! And I have no doubt that before long you and Lonny will be the best of buds as well! What a heartwarming story is yours, Fiona, and I hope that you and your Mom, Lonny and your doggie sib, will know many, many years of shared loved and friendship! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day on center stage, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with Lonny and your pup pal, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Fiona, and to Lonny and your doggie friend, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Fiona!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Fiona - congratulations to you on being selected COTD. You are such a lovely and charming little girl and so deserving of this honor. It is wonderful that you found a second chance for happiness in such a loving home. Best wishes to you and your family, including Lonny and your little canine step brother . May you all enjoy many wonderful and happy years together.