Thread: Adorable Neela!

Adorable Neela!

Congratulations, Neela, on being DOTD! And, congratulations, on finding a loving forever home! You are adorable and so photogenic! We hope you enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, stress-free life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

HI Neela, i'm glad you found a good family that loves you. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Precious Neela!

Hi Neela! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, you are just too, too, TOO precious for words, Neela! I can't tell you how many times I've gone up to a pet parent and asked to pet their "Lab puppy," only to find out their wee one was a full grown Labbie mix! (And I've been a Lab mom my entire adult life!) It's no wonder your family fell in love at first sight, sweetheart! You're precious beyond words!, and just as sweet and loving as you are beautiful Great thanks to your wonderful family for choosing rescue! It's heartwarming knowing that one most deserving doggie has finally found her forever home, is enjoying every minute of life to its fullest! And that pretty red scarf you're wearing is not only fashionable, Neela, but today, considering the cold and snowy weather, a necessity! Stay safe and warm and enjoy a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, cutie pie, playing with your beloved dino stuffie, kicking up your paws, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love and cuddles, kisses and endless belly rubs to you, precious Neela, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Neela,

Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you little sweetheart. I am so happy to know that you now have a
    forever home & family to call your own. Hope you enjoy your special day baby girl. Sending you lots
    of cyber hugs & kisses.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks

Thank you for giving Neela the home she needed and deserved.

Congrats Neela! So good to see such an adorable little puppy get a good home, she looks very happy in all her pictures! A well deserving pup.