Thread: Precious Princess!

Precious Princess!

You are gorgeous Princess! What a fantastic name you have to go with your royal lifestyle. A true rags to riches story. Thank goodness your humans rescued you and now you have the life you truly deserve. Hope you get lots of treats and TLC today. Congratulations on being COTD!!!

Congratulations on being named Cat of the Day, Princess!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Good day, lovely Princess! I like your blue eyes and your darker markings! What a wonderful story, you have a loving forever home with people who care about you! And you can give them head-snuggles every night Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Princess!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

And once again I am stunned that someone would give up the little treasure of the Cat that you are Princess.
    I am not surprised at all that you are a keeper, you are such a drop dead beautiful Cat.

We are so glad that you won the FurrEver home lottery and are such a beloved Cat Companion.

My Princess Angel is starting the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Sweetest and Newest Cat of the Day Precious Princess.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Princess China Origami Haiku, what an utterly gorgeous girl you are, with your so-soft-looking fluffy fur in stunning Siamese colors, and your cute little pawsies tucked up, and your sweet face with the big blue eyes. I can see you know just what a wonderful Furrrever home and life you have! I sure wish I could reach right through the screen all the way to Sherbrooke, Quebec to pet you (but since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will pet you for me .)

We are so very glad you were rescued, and then your wonderful rescuers decided to bring you home for keeps! God bless those fine folks for, first of all rescuing a kitty they saw needed to be rescued, and then making you a Purrrmanent member of the family. For this I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you so very much to them.

You were shy, skinny and finicky to start with, but you have certainly filled out and blossomed since then! Your humans all love you dearly, and you love them dearly right back. You show your love by giving them head-nuzzles in bed at night. What a sweet way to remind them how much you care! And what a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Princess, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-20-2014 at 12:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Princess

Princess is such a sweetheart. Excellent COTD for sure! What a pretty girl, I'm a huge fan and what a title she has. Loved seeing her beautiful self today

Princess what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your lovely pictures. I can not understand why anyone would give you up but so very happy you have a wonderful home and loving family now. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You certainly made me smile!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You deserve it!!!

Congratulations, sweet Princess, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Princess China Origami Haiku!

Greetings Princess China Origami Haiku! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Well, aren't you the fetching, totally mesmerizing Meezer girl! Those sparkling, ice blue eyes of your are stunning, and oh, don't you know how to strike a pose...All girl, all glam, all the way! You had a bit of a rocky start at life, to say the least, but oh how the tables have turned! As we love to say here, thank goodness for foster failures! How could they resist! What a gem of a girl your family has in you, Princess, the sweetest and most loving of felines, a best friend for life! Great thanks to your people for opening up their home and hearts to you, giving one most deserving girl a second chance at a happy life! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Princess! I hope you're enjoying an extra special day of pampering, being spoiled royally...You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Princess China Origami Haiku!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful kitty! You truly are a Royal Princess and most deserving of the honor of being COTD. Wishing you and your wonderful family many years of happiness together