Thread: Dempsey Donna!!!

Dempsey Donna!!!

You're a beauty Donna!!! It seems things haven't gone well in your life. I think you're in good hands now.

Congrats on being POTD! Enjoy your day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Dempsey Donna! I agree with chocolatepuppy - I think you are in very good hands now! You have helped your person to heal after losing another horse, that is so important. You learned English riding and took on Western riding as well, smart lady! Now you are in foal and there will be a little one in the spring, how exciting! I bet you will be a terrific mom Happy Pet of the Day to you, Donna!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Indomitable Dempsey Donna!

What a beautiful love story, what a touching tribute to two faithful and enduring best 4 legged friends, one nearing the end of his life, the other just beginning hers. You and your human have been through so much in your short time together, Dempsey Donna. But through it all you never gave up on your young lady nor she in you. Through good times and sad times you were there for each other, learning from one another, helping each other to heal, emotionally and physically. And now another chapter of your story is soon to be written as you and your family anxiously await the birth of another generation! I can't help but think that as you lingered just a bit longer, saying goodbye to your beloved friend, the "old man," you were whispering in his ear..."No worries, old friend, I'll be there for her." And now, through you and your soon to be baby girl or boy, his legacy will live on. You may not have been your lady's idea of her "ideal" horse when she first laid eyes on you, but in the end, you couldn't have been a more perfect choice...But you knew that all along, didn't you Dempsey Donna? Great thanks to your young lady for sharing your very special, heartwarming story with us, Donna. You are one very special girl, and so very worthy of your day in the spotlight. Enjoy a happy day of celebration, sweetheart, with wishes for an uneventful birth, and many, many more wonderful years for you, your baby, and your human family! Lots of love to you, beautiful Dempsey Donna! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dempsey Donna what a beauty you are!!!

You have such lovely eyes!!! I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. It sure looks like you and your loving guardian make a great team. Please thank her for sharing you with us!!! How exciting that you will be a mommy!!! I bet you will have a gorgeous baby. What fun it would be to watch you two together. I hope you are enjoying your day in the Pet Talk limelight in the mean time.

Congratulations, sweet Dempsey Donna, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are so beautiful and obviously loved! Congratulations on being our POTD, and I wish you luck with the foal you are carrying! I'm sure you'll be a great mom!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

You are lovely, Donna, and have seen yourself through so much turmoil . . . now you are our beloved POTD thanks to your devoted guardian! I wish you many more happy, healthy years together and my POTD now RB horse Tim sends his best wishes because the bond between a horse and person is quite special as Tim and I can attest!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries
    Dempsey Donna! Well of course she is absolutely magnificent and intelligent, just like the lovely young woman who loves her so very much! Hope you had a wonderful day today and all the very best to you both