Thread: Poor Little Orange Angel

Poor Little Orange Angel

On the way home I was stunned and saddened to see the mortal remains of a big Owesome Orange Cat across from our grocery store.
    He was a mature Cat and was even in death quite a hansome Cat.
    He looked like someone's Cat , but it is so hard to tell.
    Did he sneak out , I would hope that noone would let a Cat out on what is a busy intersection.
    I know that all of Our Awesome Angels will meet and greet their New Friend and outfit him/her with Wings of Silver and Gold and he will always have food friends and shelter.

Till we meet agin Orange Angel.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh I hate seeing a dead animal on the road! I am so sorry Orangie, that you had to leave this way. Enjoy your adventures at Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry to read this.

Rest in peace, dearest Orange Angel. Whole and healthy, warm and safe and loved forever now at the Bridge.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That is such a busy corner with that grocery store , a service station and apartments.
    Poor Orange Cat you were so handsome, now at least you have a place where you are loved.
    RIP Orange Angel
    WE will meet again.
    One Fine Day

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

I'm so sorry about the Orange Kitty.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

It was so jarring as I am so fond of Orange Cats,
    At least Orange Angel is in Paradise now.

This reminds me of something that happened some years ago. There was a knock on my door; since I live in the country, knocks on the door are highly unusual. There was a man there, asking if I owned a "brown" cat. I don't remember who all was living with me at that time, but I knew that no of them were "brown." It turned out the man had stopped - out of the kindness of his heart, I suppose - to tell me that there was a cat's body lying in the road in front of my property, and the man thought it must be mine. I told him it wasn't, but I'd take care of it; I thanked him, and he left. The cat's body was, indeed, that of a large orange tabby. I have no idea from where he had come; there are so few houses around here. In any event, I picked up his body and carried it to the back; being a "senior citizen" woman, I don't have the strength to dig much of a grave, but I found a bit of a hole in a pile of soil in the back and did the best I could to bury the body. I hope that he'll be one of those meeting me at the Bridge when it's my turn. At least he knows that someone cared that he had passed.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    >
    > I hope that he'll be one of those meeting me at the Bridge when it's my turn. At least he knows that someone cared that he had passed.
    I'm sure he will be!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am sure that that poor little Angel will be there for you, I am sure that as an Angel he helps all the Animals who also were lost in accidents.
    All of Our Angels are there and are so kind to those Angels who had rough lives.