Thread: Esaul

Esaul

Thank you for rescuing Esaul. He is a handsome dog and has some great expressions on his face. He looks happy and I'm sure he is enjoying his life now that he found a good person to take care of him. Good for you.

Oh Esaul, I'm osrry you had a rough start in life. I'm sorry you were abused but glad you have a family that loves you very much now. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're such a handsome boy Esaul!!! What a sad start to your life. Thank goodness you ended up in a wonderful home.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous Esaul!

Congratulations, Esaul, on being DOTD! You certainly deserve the honor! We're soooo happy you have found a loving forever home!!! You are so handsome and photogenic! We hope you have an extra-special day, enjoying your big honor! Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, long, stress-free life! Sending you lots of X's and O's!!! XOXOXOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

Blog Entries
    What a wonderful DOTD today. Esaul is spectacular and a very sweet breed I think. So happy Esaul has a loving family now, so sorry he was abused ??? Some folks are messed up bad eh? What a fine looking dog indeed. All the very best to the whole brilliant family today and every day!

Beautiful Esaul! I am so sorry that your life had a rough start. I am glad you were rescued and now you have a full, fun, happy life! Complete with a tennis ball, naps, fun and lots of love You are so handsome! I am sending you MORE X's and O's today -- hugs and kisses for you, sweet boy! XOXOXO! Happy Dog of the Day, wonderful Esaul!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Brave, beautiful Esaul!

Greetings Esaul! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Bernese boy you are, Esau, body and soul! It's hard not to get a little teary, reading your proud human's love filled tribute to her/his brave, beautiful boy! You had such a horrific start at life, suffered unspeakable abuse, but thanks to the love and devotion of your family that sad chapter in your life is slowly fading from memory! It's amazing how far a little time and patience, and a whole lot of unconditional love can go in helping to heal a wounded spirit...You truly are a fighter and survivor, Esaul, and your will to live and inspiration to us all! It does my heart good to see you looking so happy in your precious photos, Esaul! A doggie loving on his tennis ball speaks volumes! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, brave Esau!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

So beautiful

Bless you for adopting this beautiful dog and giving him the love he needed. Shame on anyone who abuses animals - hopefully one day there will be proper laws everywhere that punish all those who do this. PLEASE take this as a helpful comment to all of you who play with your dogs with tennis balls... two things: often there is a dye on the balls that makes them yellow (or other colors) and this dye is toxic and comes off when the dogs have the balls in their mouths. Also... even worse, many people, including Oprah Winfrey have lost their dogs when they choked on a tennis ball - the dogs didn't mean to try to swallow it, it just happens when they are playing and it blocks the air waves. I wish you many happy healthy years with Esau and hope to have a Bermese myself one day (or another collie).
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Esaul Taiga Divo

Hello Esaul Taiga Divo from Angarsk, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia. You are a great looking dog. You are apparently made of really good stuff to have suffered terrible beatings, and no telling what else, in your younger life and still recover enough of the original "you" to become a functioning and cherished member of your family. I also thank your family for taking a chance on you and for giving you the attention and love that you so desperately needed and richly deserved. I've seen love work such miracles before and it still does. Congratulations, big man, on being our very fine Dog Of The Day. We wish for you and yours a long and happy life.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.