Thread: Oogie - todays sweetie

Oogie - todays sweetie

Hello Oogie and Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day! What a sweet girl you are, and looking so beautiful!

I imagine a of life will be safer in the country, but you seem to have adjusted quite well to city life, apart from the trains and all these horrible things on wheels.

Have fun and get spoiled extra today, with treats, playtime and loving. I wish you a happy, healthy and long life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Oogie!

Hi Oogie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! Love your name, love your neck ware, love everything about you!!! What a welcome sight your beautiful self is on this cold and rainy day, Oogie! I smiled the instant I laid eyes on you! You are a ringer for my first doggie, a rescued Lab mix named Jingles, plus you're a New Yorker! (You're not alone in your dislike of those loud, nasty subways and smelly trucks!) I'm so, so grateful to all who had a hand in rescuing you, getting you up north and into the loving care of a devoted forever family! It took some time, but finally you're living the good life (I see you up there on the "BIG BED"), the life you so richly deserve! You may be a country girl by birth, but asa they say, home is where the heart is, and it's for sure your heart belongs to your humans! And how blessed they are, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving best friend for life in YOU! You're heaven sent! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Oogie! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, playing endless games of fetch, napping on the "big bed," being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Oogie!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-18-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I know Labbie lovers would adore you, Oogie!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you

Hi Everyone,
    This is Oogie's "mom". She really appreciates your sweet comments and the opportunity to be the dog of the day. She hasn't been feeling well today (her stomach is bothering her), but I am sure all the love will help her feel better

Blog Entries
    I love Oogies name and she is the cutest! Excellent DOTD

Thank you

Oogie would like to thank you for all your kind comments and for making her the dog of the day! She hasn't been feeling well today - her stomach is bothering her - and your love is making her feel better

Ooh, Oogie!

Oogie girl, what a sweetie you are! I like that you are comfortable on the big bed! I'd be happy to help you play fetch, or to watch you having fun at the dog park! You gave me a big smile today! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Oogie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my, you're so pretty Oogie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla