Thread: Hank is Famous! My book is NOW published.

Hybrid View

Hank is Famous! My book is NOW published.

The book is now available through this link: It will be available on Amazon in 5-7 days. Hank is famous! This is just the beginning of many books I plan on creating/publishing. (TO CELEBRATE THIS: Here's a discount code to save $2 off your order(s) - J3L3RZGN at checkout!) - https://www.createspace.com/4412198?...94&utm_id=6026 - Support me & share with your family and friends.

(Karen, I think no one ever goes to the Marketplace section so I figured to do it here. It's a dog-related subject.)
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

All we get to see is the tiny image of the cover? I expected it to enlarge, like on Amazon's regular site!
    I've Been Frosted

Sorry. It'll be available on Amazon in 5-7 days so you'll be able to see the cover better. Here's the enlarged version:

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Here is the link on Amazon!

I have sent this out to all my email friends with children, and / or dogs, lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Hanks-Backyard...yard+adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Here is the link on Amazon!

I have sent this out to all my email friends with children, and / or dogs, lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Hanks-Backyard...yard+adventure
    Great! I could use all the help. I've sold 73 copies. I have 27 more to go to make it a 100 copies! I hope to meet that goal before end of January. That would be exciting. I've already started working on "Hank's Neighborhood Adventure: Part One."

Blog Entries
    CountryWolf07's book Hanks Backyard Adventure just arrived in the mail today. You all don't know what you are missing. I recommend it for children & adults alike.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom