Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hank is Famous! My book is NOW published.

Hank is Famous! My book is NOW published.

The book is now available through this link: It will be available on Amazon in 5-7 days. Hank is famous! This is just the beginning of many books I plan on creating/publishing. (TO CELEBRATE THIS: Here's a discount code to save $2 off your order(s) - J3L3RZGN at checkout!) - https://www.createspace.com/4412198?...94&utm_id=6026 - Support me & share with your family and friends.

(Karen, I think no one ever goes to the Marketplace section so I figured to do it here. It's a dog-related subject.)
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

All we get to see is the tiny image of the cover? I expected it to enlarge, like on Amazon's regular site!
    I've Been Frosted

Sorry. It'll be available on Amazon in 5-7 days so you'll be able to see the cover better. Here's the enlarged version:

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Here is the link on Amazon!

I have sent this out to all my email friends with children, and / or dogs, lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Hanks-Backyard...yard+adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Here is the link on Amazon!

I have sent this out to all my email friends with children, and / or dogs, lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Hanks-Backyard...yard+adventure
    Great! I could use all the help. I've sold 73 copies. I have 27 more to go to make it a 100 copies! I hope to meet that goal before end of January. That would be exciting. I've already started working on "Hank's Neighborhood Adventure: Part One."

Blog Entries
    CountryWolf07's book Hanks Backyard Adventure just arrived in the mail today. You all don't know what you are missing. I recommend it for children & adults alike.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Good to hear this, Bonny. Mine is on order, should arrive soon.

I'm getting one I volunteer in the Library of a local elementary school, grades K-1-2. So after I read the book I'm going to donate it to the Library. The kids will love it

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    I'm getting one I volunteer in the Library of a local elementary school, grades K-1-2. So after I read the book I'm going to donate it to the Library. The kids will love it
    Great idea! Thank you for supporting me. I am hoping to get my books out there! I highly encourage people involved with the libraries/schools/bookstores to buy more than one copies of "Hank's Backyard Adventure." It's a great way to get the books noticed. Thank you for donating the book to the library after you read it to the kids. I love it!

Congratulations, Rachel - well done! Although I'm a cat person, I do like dogs, too, so I may buy a copy. I'm wondering... it might be a good book for school kids to learn English from, they start in 1st grade here, now. If I can get in touch with some of the Publishers John worked for, I will mention your book.

I love your drawing and it's knife sharp. Did you do it in Illustrator?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Congratulations, Rachel - well done! Although I'm a cat person, I do like dogs, too, so I may buy a copy. I'm wondering... it might be a good book for school kids to learn English from, they start in 1st grade here, now. If I can get in touch with some of the Publishers John worked for, I will mention your book.

I love your drawing and it's knife sharp. Did you do it in Illustrator?
    Thanks, Randi! The next two books will actually have cats in it - I am currently working on the second book that will be of 2 parts - "Hank's Neighborhood Adventure: Part 1 and Part 2" - Hank will be meeting his friends throughout the neighborhood on his long walk, so he'll meet his dog friends as well cat friends, too. It'll be a even 50/50. All characters are based on real life pets of my families' and friends.
    I did all of my illustrations on my iPad with a stylus pen. I use a drawing/creative app called "Procreate" - I absolutely love what I do. I have big plans for this book so far I have sold 132 copies and I've just only released it barely a month ago! It's pretty good so far and hopefully with the right people and social networking, etc. I will be able to do well. At least my fingers are crossed. This is a good book for kids in 1st grade, to be honest, great book to help them learn how to read. It's simple and not complicated at all. Anna (who had Malone the yellow Lab here on PT bought a book and she would keep going on and on about how perfect the book was for 1st graders!)

To hear things like that makes my heart swell big! It's exactly what I want to do - to encourage children how to read and enjoy the illustrations while they're at that.

I just purchased the book for my boys!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Received my book today. WONDERFUL! Well done, Congrats to you Rachel! Hank -- you are FAMOUS! And . . . have we ever seen a photo of Butter?

I checked on Amazon. Mine still says "Preparing for Shipment". When I get done with the book, it's going to my mom and dad for them to enjoy with their great grandchildren
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My copy came today I it.

Can't wait to get it into the Library at school - those kids are going to love it, also. The illustrations are wonderful - that's what makes books so special now, compared to when I was little - the illustrations.

Am looking forward to the series