Please cross-post! The contact (owner) is Jessie at Jessie (973) 223 4150 or [email protected]

THIS CAT NEEDS INTAKE ASAP BEFORE SHE IS SERIOUSLY INJURED OR BECOMES UNADOPTABLE DUE TO TRUST ISSUES.

Name:  Pumpkin.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  26.1 KB

E-mail: [email protected]

Miss Pumpkin is being listed on Craig's List as "Free to good home" by her owner, who is desperate to get her to safety as she is being abused due to a domestic situation in her household.
I spoke with her extensively last night and am very concerned for the safety of this cat.

Due to the abuse she has suffered, she should go to either a rescue who can evaluate her or to an experienced "cat person" with no young children.
Her owner says she seems not to like other cats or dogs, but she would need to be evaluated again once away from the abusive environment.

She is "moody", as described in the Craig's List ad, due to the abuse she has suffered. She is very loving, but is sadly beginning to show signs of fear and mistrust.

PLEASE DO NOT BE HOSTILE TOWARD THE OWNER. THE GOAL IS TO GET THIS CAT TO SAFETY ASAP.

Beautiful calico 1 year out female cat free to good home (North Newark).

I have had miss pumpkin since June she showed up outside my door she can be moody but is all and all a sweetheart but she does not get along we'll with the other animals in this house right now she is living with me in my bedroom 24/7. that's not fair.

Please call Jessie 973 223 4150 she needs a good home and some more love.