Thread: Gini's Cat Art

Threaded View

Gini's Cat Art

Hello everyone!
    After I got Annie and Emma to Cathy, I went by Gini's on my way home. Her family had requested the "Cat Art" go to me, in hopes that it would go to people that would enjoy and remember Gini by it. Mike (Gini's brother in Boston, executor of her trust) thought it would be a neat idea to accept donations for Annie and Emma in exchange for the art. This way it would get to those that want it and help Gini's girls at the same time. Donations would also have to include the cost of shipping. I'll do the leg-work and wrapping/packing, but cannot pay for it.

**Disclaimer: If you gave any of these items to Gini and would like them back, please let me know. All I ask is that you pay for shipping as I cannot afford it.**

So, here are pics, measurements (in inches) and what I know of each piece. If anyone is interested, please contact me. [[email protected] is the best way.] I can also get a rough estimate of shipping costs if a zip code is given to me…and will give you my zip if you want to get more precise shipping amounts as well.

Please forgive the glare/reflections…if it wasn't the windows/lights/sky light causing me issues, it was MY reflection. Not sure how to avoid that.

#1:
    This is a candle holder as well. I haven't seen it in use, but imagine it "throws" beautiful shadows when lit.

Measurements: 20" tall, 15.5" long, 6.75" wide
    Weight: 5.5 lbs

#2:
    This sat in front of Gini's fireplace and is actually two pieces. It swings a little bit, but not much. Its all metal.
    Measurements: base: 11.75" tall, nearly 9" wide, cat/mouse: 14.5" tall, 13.5" wide

#3:
    Kitty coasters: hand-painted WOOD (total of 3) Now belong to Staci (shaismom)!

#4:
    Kitty coasters: hand-painted CERAMIC (total of 6)
    These are hand-painted, ceramic coasters. Super cute. I again think these were a gift to Gini as I have a set too, somewhere in my boxes in storage.
    Measurements: I also didn't measure these, but they are a little smaller than the wood ones above.

More coming in next post….
    Last edited by NoahsMommy; 01-16-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...