Thread: I Love Lucy!

I Love Lucy!

What a proud mom I am to see Lucy as Cat of the Day! Thank you Pet Talk!

Concatulations Lucy. You are adorable.

I think that we all love Lucy and I bet that Lucille Ball who was an animal lover would love Lucy as well.
    Lucy you are such a beautiful Cat , and quite a subtle shade of soft pastel colors.

We bet that you are quite a talker, my Meezers were quite vocal as well, and I miss there talking to me more than I can say as my Cats are on the quiet side.
    Except Scrappy Two at dinner , then she is quite Lucy like.

My Siamese Seven Pack of Angels are starting their MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Lovely Lucy Our Sensational New Cat of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lucy the Lynx Point Siamese?

At least I think you are! You are so much alike in personality to my late Siamese boy; he liked to fetch, only liked me and no visitors to the house, and talked alot also. Happy COTD to you, and many more.

Lucy, you are GORGEOUS! And quite a diva, from the sounds of it!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day - and maybe allow yourself more lap time with your humans, who nominated you!

Have a wonderful day, beautiful girl!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Good morning, lovely Lucy! You are beautiful! What a stunning lady you are with your blue eyes, your soft white coat with the touches of grey, and your ringed tail so neatly wrapped around you! And you are busy, too -- playing fetch with your Pawpie, going outdoors while wearing your leash to keep an eye on everything happening out there! Then you come back inside and select a lap for cuddling. You have no problem keeping up a conversation, and I love that it's all about you! As it should be! May I just say that you are Meezer Magnificent! You wait in your favorite chair while guests visit, and you prefer not to be held. Do you like to receive petting? I would love to stroke your coat because it looks so soft to pet! I think you are just wonderful! I am so glad to wish you a Happy Cat of the Day, dear Lucy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Lucy, what a beautiful Siamese-mix girl you are! You certainly have the Lynx Point design down well. What gorgeous colors you have in your soft-looking fur.. I love that little touch of orange over your nose! And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely pale-blue eyes staring straight at me. I wish I could reach all the way to San Diego to pet you! (Since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will pet you for me .)

You are not only beautiful, you have such a delightful Purrrsonality! You are a very independent girl, aren't you. Soon after your people brought you home, you picked out Pawpie as your special friend and your partner for your Fetch games. You like to go out back on a leash and would really like to be a hunter, stalking lizards and birds but not being allowed to catch them. You are very talkative and have lots to say. You are fussy about whom you let pick you up and when. You are shy with strangers, preferring the company of your family members. You and they love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of Fetch with Pawpie!

Last edited by phesina; 01-15-2014 at 02:16 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Lucy

Lucy is simply the best. GREAT cat! It was wonderful to see her beautiful self as COTD, love 'er totally

Thank you each and every fellow cat lover posting here! We sure do think Lucy is pretty special...of course, we also know that all cat lovers think that way!! Cats Rule!!

Stunning Lucy!

Hi Lucy! Happy Cat of the Day!!! Oh, what a gorgeous girl you are, Lucy! Your coat and coloring, your sparkling blue eyes, are stunning! I must say, though I've never been mom to a Meezer or Meezer mix, some of the most beautiful kitties I've ever laid eyes on have been Meezer mixes, and I love your breed's gift of the gab, too! How special that of all the felines in the family you were the first one to be "hand picked" by your parents! No matter how they come into our lives, all of our kitties/furkids are special! But in you they truly have been blessed with a gem of a girl...so sweet, so saucy, so beautiful! It was so nice to read how happy your mom was to see you being honored here today, Lucy! She's rightfully proud of her beautiful girl, and you, Lucy, so very deserving of your "top cat" honors! I hope you and the entire furry gang are enjoying a very special, fun filled day, being loved and pampered to pieces (as should all divas)! Lots of love to you, beautiful Lucy, and to all of your kitty sibs too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucy what a stunning girl you are!!!

It was a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. You certainly made me smile!!! It must be lots of fun having you around. My cat, Chester, loves a good game of fetch too!!! I think it helps keep us humans fit with the throwing of the toy. I hope you are being royally spoiled today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweet Lucy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

Pattycat, thank you for sharing your precious girl with us today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to beautiful blue eyed Lucy on being honored as today's Cat of the Day!
    My Meezer girls Milly & Izzy are a lot like you and they send their Meezer meows and congratulatory head bumps to you.
    I hope you get spoiled today Lucy because it's your special day!
    I'm glad that you are a member at Pet Talk Pattycat, hopefully you will be able to share more photos and stories of Lucy with us.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Congratulations on being selected COTD Lucy! You sure are a stunning girl. I am a bit partial to Siamese mix/Lynx Point beauties since my very own Suki looks so similar to you. Hope you had a great day and your humans gave you lots and lots of TLC and treats!!!

What a beautiful girl you are, Lucy. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Lucy - congratulations to you on being COTD! You are a stunningly beautiful lady and definitely deserve this great honor. Such beautiful blue eyes and lovely fur! We wish you many wonderful and happy years with your family.