Thread: Amazing Onyx!

Amazing Onyx!

Congratulations, Onyx, on being COTD! We're so glad you were rescued! How lucky you were to find such a loving forever home! You're beautiful and look like a cat that famous, animal-loving, PETA-friend, Elvira would own! It doesn't sound "cheesy" at all - our beloved pets brighten every day of our lives!!!! Enjoy your special honor today, Onyx!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

OMG, she is gorgeous!! AND.... she looks exactly the same like my dear Sydney!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Ray of sunshine

Hello. Who would think a little black cat could be such a ray of sunshine? All of us cat lovers. You and Onyx are both very lucky to have each other. Thank you for the beautiful story and photos and best wishes for many years together.

Dearest Onyx - congratulations to you on being selected COTD. You are a stunningly beautiful little lady and very deserving of this honor. Your photos are wonderful and I know from experience, black cats are not always easy to photograph. It is so wonderful that you were rescued from the shelter and found a wonderful forever home. It doesn't sound cheesy at all. Of course, you brighten your person's day That's what wonderful kitties do . We wish you both many wonderful, happy years together

I think that you are a Great Cat Onyx , and it is amazing as Mark Twain once said how having a Cat can liven up a house and make it a home.
    WE think that Black Cats do get a bad reputation , and all my Ebony Friends have brought good fortune ,not bad luck.

You are a lovely Little Black Cat, and we can tell that you have so much charm and personality.

My Black Cats and Angels are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING for their New Friend and Our Awesome New Cat of the Day Owesome Onyx.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Pretty black Onyx

I am so happy that you were finally able to get a cat. My guess is, you will never be without one or several again. Children should be allowed to have pets if they are good kids and willing to take care of them. It helps them learn responsibility and respect. Your little Onyx is a miracle for you. Now she needs a little companion kitty to play with when you are at work, etc. I have three pure black boys and they are all just sweethearts. Congrats Onyx, on being the beautiful Cat of the Day today. I wish you and your Momma many happy years together. God Bless you both

Concatulations dearest Onyx. You are gorgeous. I am also owned by a sweet black cat Shiela. Black kitties rule.

Dearest Onyx, what a gorgeous little Ebony girl you are, with such beautiful sleek fur and lovely pale-green eyes. You are so pretty, with such a sweet, happy look on your face, smiling as only cats can. I wish I could reach through the screen to where you live in Ohio.. maybe not so far from me after all! .. to pet you. (But since I can't, I hope your loving Purrrson will give you some pets for me .)

And how good it is that you and your Purrrson connected right away at the cat shelter where he/she volunteers! You knew immediately that the two of you were meant for each other, and all you had to do was make sure she/he realized that too. That is an excellent policy of the shelter, to be very careful of adopting cats out before Halloween.. But your Purrrson adopted you with no trouble, no doubt because they already know her/him as a volunteer.. and because you are Purrrfect for each other!

You have such interesting conversations together, with you doing most of the talking since you are the one who is fluent in "Meow." You love to play with your pink plush mousie and then gift your Purrrson with it, and his/her lap is your favorite bed for a nap. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Onyx, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe another round of hunt-the-pink-mousie followed by a nap in your special napping place.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Onyx!

Hi Onyx! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what a gorgeous girl you are, Onyx! Your shiny black coat and sparkling, jade green eyes are breathtaking! It's heartbreaking to think that even for a single day you were homeless, waiting for that special someone to come along! Well, your patience paid off for you surely hit the forever human jackpot in your mom/dad! We're so thankful to her/him for choosing rescue, then again it sounds as though you were as much the rescuer as the rescued! To Onyx's human... I think Onyx is just as thankful to have you in her life as you are to have her in yours! And what a stunning black beauty she, not only in looks, but in heart! And what a perfect pair you two make, a match made in heaven! She is the realization of your dream of a kitty of your own come true, and best of all, she came just at the right time, when you needed her most! It was a long time before that dream would come true, but as the saying goes, all good things, the best things, come to those who wait! Thanks for sharing your beautiful girl, your heartwarming story and precious photos with us! I hope you and Onyx are enjoying a very special day of celebration, spoiling each to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Onyx, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day...EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Onyx what a stunning girl you are!!!

We are a big fan of ebony cats at my house. I have 3 of my own and feed two strays outdoors. I think they are usually sweet tempered and loving unless made mean by humans. Onyx you have such a sweet face!!! No wonder you are a ray of sunshine. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Onyx, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She started to shine even brighter than I thought possible. She loves to hold conversations with me, even though its normally a one sided conversation consisting of many different forms of "meow". Her favorite toy is a small pink mouse plush that she presents to me as a gift after hunting it for hours every day. Her favorite place to nap is on my lap, and she even likes to ride around on my shoulder!

I can't begin to describe how thankful I am to have Onyx in my life. As cheesy as it sounds, she really brightens my day.
    Miss Onyx, what a gorgeous girl you are! Your coat looks so beautiful, shiny and soft to pet. I like that you can hold up your side of a conversation - "meow" means so many things, doesn't it? And after you have hunted for pink mousie, you give it to your person Then it is time for a shoulder ride, or time in your Purr-son's lap for snuggles and lovies ! You are purr-ecious and no, it doesn't sound cheesy at all - you brighten your Purr-son's day in so many ways! Happy, happy Cat of the day to you, beautiful Onyx!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats beautiful Onyx, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana