Thread: Beautiful Angel & Casey!

Beautiful Angel & Casey!

Congratulations, Angel & Casey, on being Pets of the Day! You 2 are gorgeous and so photogenic! Wish we could hear your sweet singing voices! Best wishes are sent to Cutie Casey on getting (and staying) 100% healthy! Enjoy your special day! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Aww, Angel and Casey, you're both so cute!!! Congrats on being POTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a love story!

Hi Angel and Casey! Happy Pet of the Day to you both! What beautiful Budgies you are, and what a precious pair you make...best buds, soul mates for life! Yours is truly a love story for the ages! And who knows, one day you two just might be parents! I can only imagine how frightened you were, Angel, seeing your beloved fall ill. But thanks to your and your mom's unwavering devotion and love, it sounds like Casey is well on the road to recovery, improving each and every day! (Most guys I know require extra snooze time!) What a lucky human is yours, Angel, having two such beautiful, joyful "love birds" to call her/his very own! You're the best! Thank you so much, sweet Angel, for sharing your and Casey's very special love story with us! Meeting you two has truly brightened my dark and rainy day, just as you brighten your mom's life each and every day! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Angel and Casey, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! You sure deserve it!!! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Angel and Casey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Angel & Casey what a lovely pair you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you. I am so happy that Casey is feeling so much better. It must be so much fun having you two as friends. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Angel & Casey, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful Pair of Pets of the Day you are, Casey and Angel

We love you

Leslie and her former Pets of the Day, Destiny Beaker and Pepito Parakeeto and the rest of the Gang