Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter Olympics

After watching the figure skating team event I am interested in ice dancing. I like it better than the other skating disciplines, because there's not as much emphasis on triple this or spinning that. My dad and I were watching the men's skiing, the guys were shooting down the slope at 70 miles per hour! Yikes!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Merle & Charlie are the best ice dancers ever. They glide so beautifully across the ice.

The snow boarders had me on the edge of my seat, one where the ladies helmet was cracked after a spill. She looked like a rag doll for awhile but was up & walking after she got her wind back.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Ski jumping for sure. Love watching it and if I had any form of athletic ability I'd want to try it lol.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I was also pretty impressed with Mark Mcmorris winning bronze in Snowboarding with a cracked rib. Tough little guy.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

For some reason I have no interest in the games this time around but support Team USA all the way. The one event I'd love to try is speed skating with mogul skiing a close second.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE