Thread: The Kitten Bowl

The Kitten Bowl

Hi PT friends,
    There was just an ad on television announcing the Kitten Bowl. It will be on the Hallmark Channel on February 2 starting at noon. From the previews it looks like a must see. Kittens playing football - it can't get much better than that.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hmm, must be competing with The Puppy Bowl that Animal Planet plays during the human Super Bowl, which usually has a kitten halftime show! Oh, what to watch!
    I've Been Frosted

But ... but ... does this mean I'm going to have to choose between the Puppy Bowl with Kitten Halftime (on Animal Planet) and the new Kitten Bowl? I think some serious DVRing will be in order here! That is almost too much cuteness for one day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

No contest for me since I can't get Animal Planet, it will be Kitten Bowl all the way!!! (besides, my cats might beat me up if I watched puppy bowl instead)
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Boy!!
    We have told Sydney ChristinOfur Coby Groucho Mc Scrappy that she can play in the Kitten Bowl , and she has been tackling us all!!
    She is a regular Carolina Cougar.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Don't worry - it's okay

There was an ad tonight that said Animal Planet will run the Puppy Bowl at 3:00 pm on February 2 (Superbowl Sunday). Since the Kitten Bowl starts at noon, we can watch both. Can't wait to see the Penguin Cheerleaders at the Puppy Bowl. I wonder if the Catmobile crew got their tickets yet for both events.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Blog Entries
    Finding the bowl that's right to feed your cat or kitten should be easy if you stop to consider a few factors before you shop for those special food bowls.