Thread: Summer the Sunny Orange Cat!!!!

Summer the Sunny Orange Cat!!!!

Wow that is such a great photo of you Summer , that really introduces you well and shows off your purrsonality and charm.
    My Pouncierge Angel was also shown , but like you Summer did not care at all for the experience and actually bit a judge, thusly disqualifying her
    from further shows.

You are such a Great Cat Summer , we just wish that we could visit you or have you for for Union Burger Chicken Sandwhiches with Fries!!
    We would all gobble them together.

MIchael , Orange Blossom , Road Block and Orange Angels and Miquelito and the Fluffy Tail Brothers are all sending thier awesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Summer the Supreme Owesome Orange Cat our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Summer

Summers Owner: How interesting that you like tailless cats and non-barking dogs!

Summer is a cutie, I have a red tabby who kind of looks like him, color-wise. They seem to have the best personalities. Happy COTD to Summer kitty!

Dearest Summer, what a beautiful boy you are! And full-blood Manx too, complete with pedigree, Mr. Sansq Summer Sunset! Such cute pictures there, you with your mouth wide open and then you climbing down the ladder, tail-free rear in view. Such pretty fur you have there in that rich red classic tabby color, and you have such a sweet face, with those big orange eyes that match your fur. I wish I could reach all the way to Seattle and pet you! I hope one of your loving family members will pet you for me .

And what a delightful home and family you have! You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. And you have so many other animals as friends too.. your beloved Basenji doggie who raised you from a kitten, your four spayed Manx girlfriends, and all the chickens.. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Summer, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your whole family, all species included, are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Summer!

Hi Summer! Happy Cat of the Day! What a beautiful "red classic Tabby" Manx you are, one stellar representative of your beautiful breed! I love everything about you, sweetheart, from your stunning good looks (your coloring and markings are spectacular), to your sweet and loving personality, to your name! It's no big surprise to hear how you wowed the judges; you're gorgeous! But while the sun may be setting on your show career (who needs those bright lights, the noise), your star is only just beginning to shine! Yep, you were destined to be the consummate house kitty, a loving and faithful companion and forever friend to your people and all of your furry AND feathered companions! I can't think of a more noble role for a kitty, or one more qualified to fill that role than you, Summer! Great thanks to your family for sharing you with us, Summer! It was a pleasure meeting you today, having the chance to honor you for the very special boy that you are!I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with your Basenji buds, Manx girlfriend and chicken pals!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Summer - what a gorgeous boy you are!

I think you are being spoiled rotten, just like you deserve. May you live a long, happy and healthy life with your family, kitty brothers and the dog!

Have extra fun today and celebrate with treats and lots of play time.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Summer what a charming happy fellow you are!!!

Your pictures made me smile!!! I can just see your sweet personality oozing out of them. It must be so much fun knowing you up close and purr-sonal. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Showing is not for every cat but that's ok. Besides, we all know you are a winner!!!

Congratulations, sweet Summer, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Summer! Happy Cat of the Day! What a beautiful "red classic Tabby" Manx you are, one stellar representative of your beautiful breed! I love everything about you, sweetheart, from your stunning good looks (your coloring and markings are spectacular), to your sweet and loving personality, to your name! It's no big surprise to hear how you wowed the judges; you're gorgeous! But while the sun may be setting on your show career (who needs those bright lights, the noise), your star is only just beginning to shine! Yep, you were destined to be the consummate house kitty, a loving and faithful companion and forever friend to your people and all of your furry AND feathered companions! I can't think of a more noble role for a kitty, or one more qualified to fill that role than you, Summer! Great thanks to your family for sharing you with us, Summer! It was a pleasure meeting you today, having the chance to honor you for the very special boy that you are!I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with your Basenji buds, Manx girlfriend and chicken pals!
    Hello, most handsome Summer, spectacular red tabby Manx kitty! I would love to give you tons of petting, lovies and hugs! Since I can't, I hope your people will give you some for me You are purr-ecious! I hope you have had a wonderful day of celebrating with your kitty ladies, doggie buddies and the chickens! I agree with my friend momoffuzzyfaces - I know you are a winner! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Summer!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Summer - congratulations to you on being COTD! You are such a handsome lad and so deserving of this honor. Your pictures made me smile. Love your cute little tailless rump . We wish you and your family many wonderful, happy years together