Thread: Chaco!

Chaco!

Hello Chaco! You are such a beautiful dog! I especially love your puppy pic. You look so naughty. You still have those mischievous eyes Have an awesome day!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Big, beautiful Chaco!

Hi Chaco! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a big, beautiful, gentle giant of pup you are, and just a bit of a goofer too...the "tutu!" And could you hope for a more idyllic setting for those coveted early morning runs and late night walks than gorgeous Colorado? Hiking, swimming, camping, and climbing Colorado's 14er's...What a life! But as your human says, at the end of the day, nothing beats a yummy dinner and a nap, curling up on the couch with your humans for a little TV time! How blessed are you, Chaco, and how lucky is your family, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving companion, in you! Thanks for the BIG, Bernie sized smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're in the midst of an extra special Dog of the Day bash, taking in some fun outdoor activities, snuggling with your people, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Chaco!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, beautiful Chaco! I would love to go for a walk with you in Colorado! I would also love to give you about a bazillion hugs, sweet boy! Since I can't, I hope your people will give you some for me *snuggle* Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Chaco!

Congratulations, Chaco, on being DOTD! You are so gorgeous and lovable and photogenic! I wish I could give you a big hug! Have an extra special day, enjoying your big honor!! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, stress-free life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh my gosh! You're such a big, adorable, boy Chaco!!! I bet you're a lot of fun! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Chaco

Will nobody say it? Yes, they will...I will. Hey Mom, get that purple frilly thing off of his neck. He's a boy NOT a girl!!!!! Not only is he a boy but a darn handsome one at that. I know it was Mom that put that silly THINGY on him because a Dad would never do that. Some folks, mostly women, love to dress up their dogs like dolls but believe me, most dogs would rather not wear the dress-up clothes and accessories even though they may be so loyal and devoted to you that they let it happen. With that said, Congratulations Big Man on being our very fine Dog Of The Day. We wish a bright and happy future for you and your family.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.