Thread: ~ Gizmo ~

~ Gizmo ~

You're a gorgeous bunny Gizmo! I would love to see you binky! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous Gizmo!

Congratulations, Gizmo, on being POTD! You are soooo handsome and cute! We loved reading about your sweet personality! Have an extra-special day, enjoying your big honor! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Beautiful Gizmo!

Hi Gizmo! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful black bunny you are, Gizmo! Your gorgeous coat looks so shiny, and I can only imagine how soft it is to pet! Love your pretty pink collar too...so girly girl! I had to laugh when I read how you boss around the doggies! Yep, you've got the brains and beauty, that's for sure, and the attitude required to keep those pesky pups in line! (In our house the kitties rule over the dogs!) How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend in you, Gizmo! You're always there for her/him, in good times and bad, when she/he's feeling down or sick, and no can ask more of a friend! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, playing with your toys, munching on some yummy hay, cuddling with your special person, binkying all over the place! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Gizmo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful bunny girl Gizmo! I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11 -- your coat is so shiny and it looks so soft to pet! I smiled when I read about how you're in charge of the dogs! Your pink collar looks very nice with your black fur, too! I hope you are having a wonderful day, being beautiful, nibbling on some hay, and enjoying a snuggle with your caring person! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, Gizmo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gizmo what a lovely bunny girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures and read about you today. I bet it's funny to watch you boss the dogs around!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Gizmo, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~