Thread: Sir Scrappington is an Angel

Sir Scrappington is an Angel

Scrappington was a Cat from the neighborhood who came by for meals, along with Joey Angel, Midnight , Gregory Angel , Pouncer Roccalno Angel, and Cinderella Colby and little Sydney of many names.
    He was a friendly Tuxedo Cat who was open to pets , and loved DEli samples and the Cta Food that my Cats did not care for.
    It is a bit lonely there now that Sir Scrappington is gone hit by a car trying to get out of a snow bank, I pray that Our Lord will send more Cats who need a dish of food and a friendly pet.
    Be a Good Angel Sir Scrappington , we will meet once more.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rest in peace, sir. I pray, actually, that there will some day be no more stray kitties, that they will all be loved and in homes!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh dear, this is so sad. I am sorry for the loss of Sir Scrappy.

I am so very sorry, Gary. Sir Scrappington knew what love is and is eternally grateful to you for your kindness and generosity. He is a glorious Angel now and will join in with many, many others to welcome you Home.. One Fine Day.

I join in with Karen in her prayer, "that there will some day be no more stray kitties, that they will all be loved and in homes!"

God bless, and love ,
    Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm very sorry for your loss of Sir Scrappington.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am sorry you lost another cat to a car.
    My heart breaks for you, I know we want to keep them inside where they are safe.
    He is now and angel waiting for you at the rainbow bridge.

he was a neighborhood cat? So does that mean he had an owner?

Gary, so very sorry for your loss of Sir Scrappington. Play hard at the Bridge, beautiful tuxie!

If he had an owner then they were not good ones as he like Joey Angel was out in very bad weather.
    I agree with you Karen and Pat that we all wish that there was no more Stray Cats , then there would not be so many put to sleep every year.
    When I was a volunteer at the SPCA , I remember going in the wrong door and there were two carts, each with about twenty pets who had to be PTS , one with Cats , the other with Dogs
    That has stayed in my mind and that is why I try to help those who are hungry and cold, in their memory and the memory of my Angel Friends.
    i will see all these Angels when we are reunited.
    One Fine Day .

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

I'm so sorry about Sir Scappington.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Gentle hugs to you, Gary. RIP sweet Sir Scrappington.

Aw, poor baby.... Godspeed, Sir Scrappington.....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

I have the feeling that Sir Scrappington has left a legacy as he was an intact male, and Sydney ChristinOfur , and all three Of Cinderella Colby's are Kitten and Black and White Tuxedoes.
    He was a nice Cat but was not fond of Terrance Jeffrey or the other Male Cats like Joey Angel.
    We are betting that they are friends now that they are all Angels.