Thread: Gorgeous Bozo!

Gorgeous Bozo!

We loved the photos of beautiful Bozo and reading all about his amazing life and best friend, Buster. We're so sad that they were taken from their forever home so suddenly; however, they were soooo lucky to have had such wonderful lives, full of fun and love! If only all animals could be that lucky!! Bozo and Buster will never be forgotten!!!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

Blog Entries

Bozo

Bozo is a perfect COTD! We were so happy to see his orange self, it's no wonder ya'll fell in love with him. Your family gave him the best life and we're very sorry for your losses! Bozo was indeed very special

Another handsome Ginger Kitteh! Congrats on being Cat of the Day! Bozo!

I love your story. Kittehs will sometimes pick one person as their human.

Kudos to your humans for sticking by you.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Dearest Bozo, what a beautiful, sweet, beloved boy you are! You are so handsome and distinguished in your photos, and I especially love the one of you cuddled up next to your dear pal Buster. I wish I could reach, well, all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you both and rub you around your sweet faces.. but since I can't, I know there are many Angels petting you and rubbing you for me!

You and your dear family clearly have shared a great deal of love, from when you were the tiniest of kittens to the present after you went to the Rainbow Bridge at age 13. What a loving, long, heartfelt tribute your Purrrson has written to you, detailing the story of your life and how much love you all have shared! What a sweet story of your lives together and how you first happened to join your family and how carefully they nursed you to health after you barely survived as a kitten! You and Buster became dear friends right away, and so did you and your Pawpie. What a delightful love-filled home you all shared and continue to share!

We are so very sorry that you passed away so suddenly and then three weeks later your best kitty pal beloved Buster joined you at the Bridge. Deepest sympathy to your loving and beloved family members, and may their precious memories of your wonderful lives together help to bring them comfort. Your love lives on forever, and you are together always.. You will all be reunited at the Bridge, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Bozo Angel (and Buster Angel too!), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends and all the Angels are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite angelic games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

\How nice it was for you Bozo that your new friends realized that of a the Kittens in that box that you needed a Furr Ever Home the most as most people will not bother with a pet who is weak or seems to need a lot of medical attention.
    You are a great Orange Cat Angel, you have that smile on your face.

We know that you were there for your Old Friend Buster when he became an Angel, and were there to help him on with his wings of Silver and Gold and now you are Awesome Cat Angels together exploring all the best that our world has to offer and searching for that very special place where you and your Family can be reunited in love.
    One Fine Day.

All we at the Found Cat Hotel, especially Our Orange Cats and Angels and Our Tuxedo Cats and Angels are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our Newest Cats of the Day Our Angel Friends Bozo and Buster Cat Companions FurrEver!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Furangels Bozo and Buster~

To the family of beautiful Bozo and Buster~My heartfelt condolences on your losses. I've lost too many furkids over the years, but when one loses two in such a short time, and so unexpectedly, the pain is almost unbearable. I have to believe that being as close as they were, best buds, Buster felt he had to leave to join his brother at the Rainbow Bridge, knowing that in the distant future you all would be reunited. Still, I can just imagine the hole in your hearts their passing has created. But I hope you can take comfort in your cherished memories, in the knowledge that you gave both of these beautiful boys the most wonderful life imaginable, and that they left this earth with their hearts full of love. Words seem so empty at times such as these, but please know that so many of us here care, and understand. Thank you for giving these two very special boys such a happy life, and us the chance to honor them as our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day. A family couldn't hope for two more loving furkids, and how blessed they were to have parents, skin siblings, in all of you. And Bozo and Buster, send down some love and purrs to your people to let them know you're OK...They miss you so very much.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Bozo and Buster

Bless your family for rescuing little Bozo - I know that cats and kittens in industrial settings do not usually get lucky like Bozo did. I applaud the shelters in your areas however for not allowing adoptions during the holiday season as animals should not be gifts (since it is a commitment to be taken seriously after all). I am so sad that you lost both of your beautiful boys so unexpectedly and hope that you have or will be able to heal your hearts at least a little bit by helping out a few more needy kitties, as there are soooo many who could benefit from your love and care (and as you already know, they enrich our lives in return). I hope your vet will be able to ease your mind as to what took Bozo and Buster from you so suddenly - sadly it could be something they ingested in your neighborhood if they go outdoors (some people are nasty...). I wish you peace and know you will see your boys again one day.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

RIP beautiful Bozo and Buster.

Congratulations to Bozo on being COTD. What a beautiful boy and very deserving of this honor. The story of how your family found and adopted him was so wonderful and heartwarming. He was indeed a lucky kitty to have enjoyed such a loving family for 13 years. We are very sorry to hear that both he and Buster passed away within such a short time. We know how devastating that double loss is for your family. Our hearts ache for you and we send gentle hugs to all of you. There is some consolation in knowing Bozo and Buster are together at the Rainbow Bridge and you will see them both again someday.

Bozo - congratulations on being COTD. Your friend Buster must have wanted to join you at the Bridge, he missed you so much.

Blessings to your greatly loving human family - you had such a wonderful home.

Perhaps in time you will know when they are ready and will nudge a foundling their way.

My condolences to the family on the heartbreaking loss of two very special family members.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Bozo

I can truly feel for your loss; I lost my beloved Siamese in May at age 18+. And to lose your other guy right after that is almost too much to bear. I am SO very sorry.