Thread: Amazing Omar Blue!

Amazing Omar Blue!

Congratulations, Omar Blue, on being DOTD! You certainly deserve it! Your photos are beautiful ~ and what a handsome boy you are! We loved reading about your wonderful life and all the joy you bring others! What an inspiration you and your loving best friend/human parents are! Wish there were more people on Earth like your wonderful, caring, kind, generous human parent! THANKS for helping so many people and animals!! Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, long life! Enjoy your special day, Sweet Omar Blue!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues) P.S. Also want to wish best of luck and health to your human Dad ~ it's easy to see what a great companion you are to him! P.P.S. We know your visit to the Veteran's Hospital will be a success and an event all the veterans will enjoy!
    Last edited by CavyMom; 01-11-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Amazing Omar Blue

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Omar Blue is truly an inspiration. Doberman through and through, a wonderful breed for the right families.

Please wish us luck in our next endeavor later this month. My daughter Joy and I will be reading the second book of my Omar Blue saga, "Led By An Eagle" at the Veteran's Hospital here, in Virginia. We've put together quite an exciting program, including many door prizes and other surprises for our disabled veterans.

Again, thank you for your words of encouragement.

Inspirational Omar Blue!

Greetings Omar Blue! Happy Dog of the Day to you and your entire family! Congratulations on nabbing "top dog" honors, beautiful boy! What a stunning Dobie boy you are, Omar Blue! Your photos are at the same time, beautiful and heartwarming! Such a lovely family!!! And not one to settle for good looks alone, you're also the inspiration for TWO published books and an adventure blog, a fundraiser for animal awareness groups, a dedicated therapy dog, a spirited and loving companion to your entire family! Oh yes, your family certainly does have reason to celebrate, Blue, and not just on New Year's Day, your "gotcha day," but each and every day of the year. In fact, you're so much more than Dog of the Day worthy, you're a Dog of a Lifetime! How blessed your family is to have a best friend, a loving companion, a four legged soul mate in you...especially your dear daddy! You're a treasure, Omar Blue, and truly an inspiration to us, to dogs and dog lovers worldwide! And oh yes, lots of luck to you and your mom and skin sister Joy, as they embark on their next endeavor! Sounds like a fabulous, fun filled day is planned!
    Please wish us luck in our next endeavor later this month. My daughter Joy and I will be reading the second book of my Omar Blue saga, "Led By An Eagle" at the Veteran's Hospital here, in Virginia. We've put together quite an exciting program, including many door prizes and other surprises for our disabled veterans.
    Great thanks to your wonderful family for sharing you and your very special story, all of those beautiful photos with us, most of all thanks for your and their selfless dedication to helping others in need! You're all heroes in my book! Wishing for you and your family a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, and many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Omar Blue, our very special and most deserving honoree! (Off to check out your blog!!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a gorgeous boy Omar! It looks like you're very much loved. Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Omar Blue,

What a honor to meet such a handsome boy like you who brings joy & wonderment to so many people.
    I'm going back to read more of your blog, but it seems you & your group of K9 friends do a lot for other dogs
    and their people. Congratulations on being chosen for honors today as the deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello, Omar Blue and Happy Birthday (a few days late)! You are so handsome! What a great story of inspiration, caring and love! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy dog of the Day, Omar Blue! What a handsome fellow you are and kind to humans and animals alike.

You have a FB page, https://www.facebook.com/Omarblue2 about your adventures. I can't wait to hear about more of your adventures

Say hello to your pawrents for me and take care of them, for they sure have taken care of you.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Amazing Omar Blue

You're right I love all animals and think a lot about the well being of dogs, cats and other domesticated animals. I'd love for you to also go to my blog. http://omarblue.blogspot.com. It's full of my adventures with my pack and my people Ma. She helps us a lot and she's funny.

In addition, there is a particular story there about a wonderful relationship that has developed between me and my good friend, leader King Cat Sateer.

https://omarblue.blogspot.com/b/post...0535&type=POST

I think you'll like it if you get a chance to go over.

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Happy dog of the Day, Omar Blue! What a handsome fellow you are and kind to humans and animals alike.

You have a FB page, https://www.facebook.com/Omarblue2 about your adventures. I can't wait to hear about more of your adventures

Say hello to your pawrents for me and take care of them, for they sure have taken care of you.