Hi All....

I know I've been AWOL again - so sorry. Between the holidays, the CRAZY weather, and computer issues, it seems that I just can't get on here - or anywhere.

Wolfy and I are still in DE - been here since Dec 27th, and will be leaving bright and early Sunday a.m. (Jan 12th) to head back to NC. Wolfy is a wonderful traveling companion and seems to really enjoy it. We will be going back with 2 more beating hearts than we arrived with - 2 kittens born Nov 23 - little fuzz balls - and the girl looks to be mostly Himalayan and the boy is more a solid shaded silver color. Their names are Princess Laya and Luke - named by my son the Star Wars nut. I'll send pics ASAP. Wolfy loves other critters, so this should satisfy his longing for a playmate of his own..

Gotta cut this short - I have a ton to do before I leave, and of course it's raining today and tomorrow too.. I had hoped to get the car mostly loaded back up today, but I really don't feel like doing it in the rain. Hopefully it will let up long enough for me to get done what has to be done! If not then I'll just get wet!!!! At least it's not snowing again.................

Hope everyone had a nice holiday and the year is starting off good for you. I'll be in touch when I get back to NC and get some computer issues resolved. I just need to set my good old reliable desktop back up ASAP - that old girl never failed me!!!!!