Thread: Bilki the Colorful Moggie!!

Bilki the Colorful Moggie!!

We would have to agree with you that Bilki was indeed an excellent choice, she is quite a colorful Cat with such a pleasing purrsonality.
    And she is quite friendly as seen in the lst photo where she is cozy with the king of beasts , her Lion buddy.

We are so pleased Bilki that you were one of those fortunate animals to won won the FurrEver Home lottery and are now a loved and cherished Companion.

We are all sending a Great Moggie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Little Bilki the Bold, our newest Cat of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Bilki, what a beautiful calico-tabby girl you are! Such pretty-colored fur and such a sweet face with those lovely pale-green eyes. You look like you know just what a wonderful home you have and how fortunate you are that your family chose adoption from the SPCA! And what a cute picture of you licking your chops there. I would love to be able to reach through the screen all the way to Bradford, UK to pet you and give you a head-massage! (But since I can't, I hope your loving Meowmie gave you some pets and head-massages for me .)

You are not only adorable to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You have grown from a small and cute 4-month-old kitten to "a right madam." You taught your Purrrsons that you like to go out in the garden. We hope you are careful and don't stray from the garden and don't get attacked by a fox or coyote or other predator! And while you are shy to people approaching, you will come to an available lap for a head-massage or a nap. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Bilki, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and then maybe another head-massage.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bilki what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you very much!! You brightened up my gloomy day. It sounds like you were the purr-fect choice. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweet Bilki, on being our very special and deserving, Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, beautiful Bilki! What a lovely girl you are with your pretty calico colors and your fluffy tail! You are a busy girl, too -- checking on your garden each day, and then coming to your people for a head massage and a nap. I like the photo of you with your lion - your dignified, crossed front pawsies! You were the purr-fect kitty to go home from the SPCA with your family that day. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Bilki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Bilki!

Hi Bilki! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful baby girl! What a lucky mum is yours, Bilki, having nieces SO kitty savvy! I guess we never will know what exactly led them to choosing you (though on looks alone you're a winner)! But for sure you and your mum were destined to be together! What a joyful addition you are to your family, Bilki, and how blessed your mum is, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, a source of never ending smiles, in YOU! Great thanks to your mum's nieces for making this love match a reality, and great thanks to your mum, for sharing your very special story, your lovely, heartwarming photos, with us all! And thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day on center stage, sweetheart; celebrating to the max with your proud mum, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bilki!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Bilki!

Congratulations, Bilki, on being COTD! You are so beautiful and photogenic! You have certainly found the perfect, loving forever home! We hope you have a wonderful day and a safe, long, happy, healthy, stress-free life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

What a pretty kitty you are Bilki!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Bilki - congratulations to you on being COTD! You are a beautiful girl with a wonderful "purrsonality" to match. You certainly deserve this honor. May you and your family enjoy many wonderful years together!

Bilki the beauty, with that wonderful tortietude - you know how special and loved you are!

Congratulations on being COTD, and I wish you and your family many wonderful and loving years together!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda