Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Rhino has passed away : (

Yes, she always seems to hurt the ones she loves. Somes she loves for a long, long time like the little white bear, who quite unexpectedly lost its life in the cruelest of ways...its face was torn off. The aforementioned Lamby's life was rather short in stuffed toy standards. Such a shame as it had the most wonderful "baaaa". I think the fact that it was MY favorite played into the shortness of its life. Right now hedgehog, froggers, Tucker's Ducker, kitty, funny dollie, and rhino are still with us, but the Christmas bear is disabled with only one arm and periodically suffers the withdrawal of innards through its gaping wound.

i was laughing as i read these posts.

Although I don't have a dog, my cat does have a favorite stuffed mouse(ghost mouse). Well, he ripped the stuffed mouse a new one and pulled out all the stuffing. He still carried the 'mouse casing' around. So I bought a new mouse,(banshee mouse), and tied the casing of the old mouse onto the banshee mouse. now he loves 'Banshee Mouse'. I bought it because the name made me laugh.

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel! I know it's tacky to snicker and sneer in the face of the Grim Reaper. BUT I am on the floor. That's the funniest eulogy I've ever read! If people across the world thought we were nuts smelling paws, well, this tops it all. An obituary page for stuffies!

And Ben...ah, yes....the case of the stuffless carcass casing. I know the sad saga, the vicious cycle all too well. Like Sudilar, we have a entire toy box labeled "expired friends." Stuffings a mere memory; squeekers forever silenced. Nothing but torn shreds; faceless memorials to a former life. Blank expressions; lifeless eyes...(actually, the eyes and face are usually the first to go) What can I say??? I tried, with all my surgical nursing skills to save them...I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited April 03, 2001).]

Now I'M on the floor laughing!!!!! I hope no non-dog loving person ever gets ahold of our antics, we could be committed!!!!

You guys crack me up!!!

Here's another picture of the unforgotten Blue Rhino

I think this topic has made me laugh more than any. You guys are a scream!

Ok, this it turning into a "frito feet" competitor in terms of how funny this is!! Tats, you're really a trip! I was just about rolling on the floor in my office when I read your post:"I know the sad saga, the vicious cycle all too well. Like Sudilar, we have a entire toy box labeled "expired friends." Stuffings a mere memory; squeekers forever silenced. Nothing but torn shreds; faceless memorials to a former life. Blank expressions; lifeless eyes...(actually, the eyes and face are usually the first to go) What can I say??? I tried, with all my surgical nursing skills to save them...I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
    Where do you come up with them?? LOL

Ok Merlin has a confesstion and mom too. the murdered toys and out grown t-shirts(ben the human child)all get added in to a quilt that started as a crazy quilt now its just an insane quilt . I just keep sewing them on and into the quilt. We are a werid bunch but why be normal. Corinna

But what about the fuzzy poop? No one has mentioned that yet! I try and pick it all up when I see that Honey and Lilly have destroyed another "little man" (that's what we call them), but it never fails, when I go on backyard cleanup detail, there will always be a little "fuzzy poop" waiting for me!!!

D : !!!!! Touche! I love you guys!!! Totally, totally true!

LOL this is great. Yes, Daisy carries around the lifeless, stuffingless bodies of Snakey and her soccer ball. It is sad, isn't it? And somehow I think we care more than they do, most of the time. Seeing as they are usually the murderers!

You guys are crazy!! I usually post my e-mails from work and here I am laughing so hard tears are falling down my face and my co-workers are looking at me as if I have totally lost it!!! As you probably all know by now I have a terrier and they are infamous for chewing and 'killing' their toys. Sadie has one stuffie that is a tiger and she has practically shredded that thing - I have had to perform many a surgery and the poor thing is an amputee with only one front leg left. She has just acquired a new stuffy which is a round ball with bunny ears and it makes a 'giggling' sound when it is squeezed or tossed in the air. It is quite funny when she carries it in her mouth and it starts 'giggling' - it sounds like Sadie giggling!!

My dog Snowball has had a lot of squeeky toys that have pasted on. But a very long time ago. First it was a news paper, than a hamber, than bugs bunny, and finally a blue star. She still has Mr. Squeeky and it is in good shape. I dont think it is going to die soon. Maybe never.

Geeeeeez, this thread STILL cracks me up. Rachel, I think it was after reading your response to this thread that I truly knew we were soul mates!! Snowball, your among friends....

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

All the stories I have read so far are funny! Or as they say in Spanish. Comico!