Kovu came to me while I was working at a pet store. He was from an organization that we used to sponsor adoptions through there, and he was only one pound and three ounces (0.54 kg). As soon as I picked him up he perched himself on my shoulder, and stayed for the remainder of my shift. I knew he had to be mine. He had been found in an abandoned house and it was a miracle that he's still with me today. But let me tell you, he had absolutely no problem packing on those pounds. He's now a whopping healthy eighteen pounds and he's nothing but a lover.

Kovu also enjoys flowers as most cats do. But he doesn't chew them up or destroy them like most cats, no, he likes to stop and smell them. He has the most personality of any cat I've ever met, and I'm truly blessed that this little rascal chose me.
Good morning, handsome kitty Kovu! What a sweety you are with your wonderful tabby and white coat, your long whiskers and your pretty green eyes! I love the first photo of you up on the kitchen counter; were you waiting for a tummy rub? I am sending you a gentle one *rub*! And the pictures of you stopping to smell the flowers, wow! I especially like the middle one I wonder if you still like to perch on your person's shoulder, that sounds like such fun! You are a sweet, affectionate kitty and I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating you! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Kovu!