Thread: Scotty!!!

Scotty!!!

You're a handsome boy Scotty!!! You sound like a wonderful horse! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous Scotty!

Congratulations, Scotty, on being POTD! You are so handsome and photogenic! (We don't think you look depressed at all!) What a cutie you are! We hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your special honor! Best Wishes for a long, happy, healthy life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hi Scotty! You are a wonderful looking fellow! Have a great day and I hope you get lots of attention!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Scotty the Happy Horse!

Greetings Scotty! Happy Pet of the Day! What a beautiful, fun loving boy you are, and as others have said, you don't look the least bit depressed! In fact, you have every reason to be *smile,* living the good life as you are there in beautiful, rural N.H., with a doting, devoted human loving on you 24/7, not to mention two four legged best buds to pal around with, Leaguar and Maddi ! Just as your proud person says, you're a gentle giant with a heart of gold, Scotty, a friend to all, and all of those lucky enough to know and love you are truly blessed! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, paling around with Leaguar and Maddi, being spoiled to the max by your family and all of your adoring friend and fans...You sure deserve it! Lots of love to you, beautiful Scotty! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scotty what a charming character you are!!!

I must be so much fun having you for a friend. I bet things never get boring when you are around, eh? Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day in the limelight to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Scotty, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, aren't you just a handsome devil Scotty!

You sound smart and happy, even if you're very particular about a few things. (That's ok, we humans can be that way too)

A belated congrats on being POTD!
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist