Thread: Kimmy !!!

Kimmy!

Hiya Kimmy!

You sound like a lot of fun and just the life of the party!

I'm glad you got new cage mates after loosing your brother and dad, that's tough, but you got new friends in the end!

Congrats on being POTD, you are just a darling!
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist

Kimmy !!!

You're an adorable little piggy Kimmy!!! You sound like a great little boy! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Kimmy!

Congratulations, Kimmy, on being POTD! You are adorable! Hope you and your cagemates continue to have fun together (and won't ever fight)! Have a great, extra-special day and a happy, healthy, long life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello, Kimmy! What a handsome fellow you are with your golden, white and brown coat! The camera sure likes you! How sweet that you like attention and petting - as it should be! And you have helped your cage-mates adjust to their new home, helping them feel safe and ready for some cuddles! Perfect Pet of the Day, that's you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Piggy Kimmy!

Hi Kimmy in Norway! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, be still my wheeker loving heart! What a precious little piggy you are, Kimmy! My heart went *squish* at the very sight of you, and then went into total meltdown mode when I learned that you're just as beautiful in heart and spirit as you are in looks! You've had to adjust to so many changes over the course of your life, most notably having lost more than your fair share of piggy family. But through it all you kept your chin up, never losing that joyful loving spirit, did you, sweetheart? And thankfully now you have two new cage mates, two sweet piggy friends to keep you company, and life is good again! Your human says you love attention, being photographed, being on the receiving end of all that love your human heaps upon you, and by all accounts you give back as good as you get! What a beautiful best friend your human has in you, Kimmy, and I hope that you and your cage mates will know many, many more happy years with your devoted human! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little man! I hope you and the entire wheeker crew are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kimmy, and to your two piggy pals too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kimmy what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer. You certainly brightened up my cold gloomy day!!! I am so happy you have two new piggy friends to be pals with. It must be so much fun having you all as friends. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Kimmy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuddly Kimmy

Congratulations om being POTD, Kimmy!

You look so cute in those fotos! And what a story you have to tell, losing your dad and bro, but then getting new mates and being able to be friends with them, I did'nt know guinniepigs could get along with others, but them they've been growing up with. What a great and warming ending to an else sad story.
    I really hope you've had an extra speciel day, with both your human and you buddies

Love from Kathrine, Fio, Lille and Pinde from Denmark!
    Last edited by Kathrine; 01-09-2014 at 05:02 AM.