Thread: Adorable Sunny!

Adorable Sunny!

Congratulations, Sunny, on being DOTD! Your name perfectly describes your precious, energetic personality! You are so sweet, gorgeous and photogenic! (We love your wardrobe!) We hope you enjoy your special day and best wishes to you and your precious beagle buddy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Sunny!

Hi Sunny! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet litte one! Oh, you are just too adorable for words, Sunny, and looking so ultra precious in all of your many colorful outfits, from boa glam, to knit sweater comfy, to faux fur trimmed hoodie warm! But, speaking as a "sister," I do hope your mom subtracted the weight of your hefty pullover before entering in your official weight! And how heart melting is that pic of you and your big Beagle bro/sis spooning, with his/her arm wrapped securely around your chest??? How lucky your mom is, Sunny, having a beautiful, fun loving, people loving best friend in you! You're her dream doggie come true, an endless source of "sunshine" and smiles, kisses and cuddles, and so it's no big surprise to learn how deeply, how completely, how unconditionally loved you are! You and your mom make for quite the inseparable pair, and I hope that you and she will know many, many more happy, love filled years together! Thanks for the smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Sunny, and to your dear Beagle bud too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sunny,

I enjoyed reading your writeup pretty girl. I can tell you are a total joy to have around.
    You are as cute as a button & sounds like you have a strong personality despite your size. Congrats
    going out to you today for being chosen as a darling DOG OF THE DAY. I loved seeing all of your pictures
    also. Itn't it nice to have a sweet Beagle buddy to be a BFF? Sending cyber hugs and kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aww Sunny, you're so cute!!! What a nice Christmas gift! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla