Thread: Precious Cozy!

Precious Cozy!

Congratulations, Cozy, for being COTD! You certainly deserve the honor! You are gorgeous and so photogenic! Losing a pet, no matter how big or small, is heartbreaking/devastating and, Cozy, you are "just what the doctor ordered" for your best friend/human parent! We hope you have an extra-special day, enjoying your honor, and a long, happy, healthy life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Thank God there are shelters to give animals like Cozy a second chance to have a furrEver home in a society where some people have no love or respect for our fellow creatures of our lord God.

That is wonderful Cozy that you have arrived at your new home, in time to make your friends feel better.
    We know that you are such a great Cat we can read the love that is in your eyes!!!

All we Second Chance Cats at the Found Cat Hotel are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Cool Cat Cozy our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Cozy, what a gorgeous grey and white kitty you are! You are so pretty in all your photographs. And what a sweet face you have, with those pale yellow eyes, looking out at your beloved Purrrson and your whole world with so much love. That love shows so clearly in the photos. I wish I could reach all the way to San Diego to pet you! (But since I can't, I hope your dear Purrrson will pet you some for me .)

And you are precious indeed. You and your dear Purrrson have a Purrrfect bond, formed right away at the Morongo Basin Humane Society when you met. You immediately made it clear that you two were meant for each other, and so you went Home! You are a blessing, bringing comfort and helping to heal his/her heartbreak over the loss of beloved Dihedral. You have made her/him smile again, playing ping pong ball games in the daytime and cuddling up together in bed at night. I think Dihedral Angel had a hand, or a paw, in bringing you two together and is so happy to see him/her laugh again! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Cozy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of ping-pong hockey!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Cozy!

Hi cutie Cozy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh yes, Cozy, no doubt your beloved predecessor, Dihedral, is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy seeing her mommy smile again...giving you 4 enthusiastic paws up! And how fitting a name your mommy has chosen for you! It so perfectly reflects your transition from that poor girl ekeing out a life on the streets, to one much loved and pampered kitty, enjoying the comfy/cozy good life with her chosen forever human! It evens sounds enough like your former name to be familiar! Oh, how blessed your mommy is, to have been chosen by you to be her forever human! It took some time for her to open up her home and heart again to a new furkid, understandably. But when she did, oh, didn't she hit the kitty jackpot! What a team! Thanks to your mommy for sharing your very special homecoming story with us, sweetheart, and of course those heart melting pics! You truly are a gem of a girl, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown! Wear it proudly, sweetheart, and enjoy a fun day of celebration, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Cozy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful kitty Cozy, looking especially cozy in the very last photo! I agree with what my friends tatsxxx11 and Phesina have already said -- I am sure Dihedral definitely had a paw in guiding you to your forever home! What a lovely grey and white girl you are, with your plush coat, your cute nose and your darker paw pads! You stepped into your person's lap and announced you'd found your permanent purr-son and home! Now you play ball, perfecting your already terrific goaltending skills and snuggle with your person daily ! As it should be Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Cozy!

p.s., could you please mew to your person to register for Pet Talk, so we can read more about your life as a California kitty. And maybe see a picture of Cozy the Goalie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cozy what a stunning girl you are!!!

I love your black eyeliner!!! You will be setting a new fashion trend among kitties every where when they see your sweet face!!! It sounds like you were meant to be with your mommy!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. I'm sure her former love lent a guiding paw from the Rainbow Bridge to get you two together.

Congratulation, sweet Cozy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations Cozy on being COTD. You are a very beautiful girl and certainly deserve this honor. It's so wonderful that you came into your human companion's life to help fill the void left by the loss of Dihedral. Certainly Dihedral is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge and is glad to know you're helping out. Best wishes to you and your family for many, many happy years together.