Thread: Dusty!

Dusty!

Dusty, you are so cute you take my breath away!

Oh my goodness Dusty! You are so cute! I hope you have a great day as DOTD!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Hi Dusty you are such a cutie!!! Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Adorable Dusty!

Hi Dusty! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet, little man! Oh my gosh, how adorable are YOU! Wow, swimming and finding your own food at 11 weeks? Add smart and athletic to your impressive list of accomplishments! And where else BUT the frig frig would a self respecting Husky, living in Thailand, go to cool off! (Just hope your parents remember to check the veggie bin before shutting the door!) I can't imagine a more cherished Christmas gift than one of furry love, and in you, Dusty, your family's dream of a dog of their own has come true! How lucky they are to have a best furry friend, a pup as precious, as joyful and life loving as you! You're the best! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight and every moment of your wonderful life! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Dusty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Dusty ~I'm in Love with your sweet, little face.
    If you get too hot, please come visit me in Alaska. We'll cool you right down.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

You're adorable Dusty!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dusty doll!

One of the cutest puppies I have ever seen! And the photo in the fridge is fabulous!

Ou are so cute and fluffy, Dusty!! I'm glad my Husky mix can't fit in the fridge. Congrats on being DOTD!!