Thread: Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?

Hi PT friends,
    When we knew Amigo was moving in, the first thing I got was a digital camera so I could share pictures of him. He is a cutie. For the past few weeks I've been trying to get used to the camera by trying to get some shots of Amigo. There are one or two fairly good ones. The problem is I'm absolutely no good at this techno stuff, on a good day I can turn the computer on. I want to post a few pictures but don't know how or even where to start. In the past I tried to post pictures of Groucho but it got so difficult that I completely gave up. Does anyone know of a simple, not complicated, easy for techno-morons to understand way to do this? Please understand that I'm one of those individuals that just doesn't get it no matter how hard I try, all previous attempts have resulted in tears out of sheer frustration. Any Dick & Jane help anyone can offer will be tremendously appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I hope someone can help you with how to do it. This new version of this software has a weird set up and I haven't been able to sort out how to use the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS thing. It is not as easy as it used to be.

I use a free photobucket account, upload my photos to that and then put them on here.

Do you know how to attach photos to an email message? You can email them to me and I will post them for you!

momcat I'll pm you my email address. If you can send them to me by email I will post them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

If you want, send me a PM with your password, and I can create an "Album" for you under your profile, and then walk you through steps to add pictures to it. It is relatively easy process once that is done, and I can number the steps for you if you want.
    I've Been Frosted

I would like to suggest you don't give email and password to anyone. You must concern any software solution services. They explain you better than others. It is not so difficult to upload picture. you can learn easy. best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by jessewills View Post
    I would like to suggest you don't give email and password to anyone. You must concern any software solution services. They explain you better than others. It is not so difficult to upload picture. you can learn easy. best of luck
    Karen is the moderator of this site and she was referring to her Pet Talk password, not her email password.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)