Thread: Precious Minou!

Precious Minou!

Thank you for sharing your precious angel, Minou, with the world today! Minou certainly deserves the COTD honor! Minou's photos are adorable! We will never forget Minou!!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh, dearest Minou, what an utterly beautiful snow-white kitty you are! And there are so many gorgeous photos of you here, it's too hard to say which is my favorite .. I think they all are! Such soft, fluffy white fur, and those LOOOOOONG white whiskers, and those lovely eyes looking out at your world with so much love. I wish I could reach, well, all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you! (But since I can't, I'm sure some of our Angel friends there will pet you for me .)

I'm so sorry you had to leave for the Bridge, but you have lived a nice long life with your family, ever since you were a tiny baby, and you've shared so many delightful experiences and so much love with them! What precious memories they have to treasure.

They so much enjoyed hearing your special "rrreow" sound, and watching your antics such as being so protective of your special friend, you would go to bite anyone when it looked to you like they slapped your friend! And slithering on your belly so you could "sneak into" rooms you weren't supposed to go into. What a wonderful love-filled home you have all shared! And I know you are still there with them as an Angel. You are buried nearby, and your photo is on display with other family pictures.

Congratulations, darling Minou Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We know you and your whole family and all the Angels are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite angelic treats and games and lots of belly rubs from the other Angels, and lots of happy memories for your family.

Last edited by phesina; 01-05-2014 at 12:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to Minou on being posthumously honored as COTD and thank you for sharing his story and lovely photos. He was such a beautiful cat. He looked like an angel and now he truly is one. We are sorry for your loss. While time heals the pain mostly, there is always a little heartache that remains when we lose a beloved kitty companion. It seems they each take a piece of our hearts with them when they leave. May you treasure your wonderful memories of beautiful Minou until you meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Dearest Minou. What a wonderful cat you were, and are in all the wonderful memories you left! So brave, biting the person that "hurt" your human! Rolling your r's, asking for belly rubs, talking to your people with your unique words and your eyes.

What a beautiful cat - what beautiful pictures. Please purr in your people's ears and let them know you are all right, whole and healthy again.

Congratulations on being a most worthy Cat of the Day.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

You are such a special Awesome Angel Minou, such a wonderous and magical Cat.
    You are getting to be a wonderful Cat in our Baby Angel section watching over all the very young Angels and seeing that they fit in and are no longer afraid.

We know that Our Awesome Angels have visited Morroco, and that Minou Angel has shown them the best best places to go.

All We Found Hotel Cats and Angels are having a very special day for Minou in Paradise and ae starting an Awesome Angel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Sweet Loving Angel Minou , Our Dear Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Looking at Minou makes me miss my deal little Samantha all the more. She could have passed for his older black-haired sister, right down to the rolled r's. There are few joys that can compare with the sharing of love with such a cat; there is no emotional agony worse than losing such a family member either.

You were a wonderful kitty, Minou. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Minou...What a beautiful, earthly angel you were, and now, having earned your wings, your angelic spirit graces the Rainbow Bridge, making an already bright and beautiful place that much more so. Oh, how your family loved you, Minou! And while they no longer have you there beside them, physically, the pawprints you left behind on their hearts are eternal, and the cherished memories you made, remembrances that will comfort them and keep them warm until that wonderful day when you all are reunited in love. To Minou's mom/dad. Thank you so much for giving us the chance to honor your precious boy. My heart melted scrolling through your photo album. Such a beautiful boy, and a ringer for my beloved Rainbow Bridge boy, Buddy, who was also a Turkish Angora (Van). (I'm sure my Buddy and Minou have become the best of buds) I can only imagine how much you miss your beautiful boy, but I hope that seeing him being honored today puts a smile on your face. He truly was one in a million, a full fledged member of your family, and so very deserving of his extra special, Sunday Cat of the Day honors. (((HUGS)))

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear sweet Minou,

You were a gorgeous boy & one with a special personality. You shared so many memories with
    your family. You will never be forgotten. You make a wonderful CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt