Thread: Toby the Tabby Trickster!!!

Toby the Tabby Trickster!!!

Toby , how on Earth could someone leave a little treasure like you to perish in that awful way to die in that heat is so horrible.
    No one deserves that except those cruel people maybe.

But now you have a great furrever home where you are king!!!
    You in the city of gambling have hit all three bells and have won paradise!!!
    :cool
    WE are all sending you Big Cheers from the Found Cat Hotel and Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS are coming for you Toby , Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Toby, what an utterly gorgeous young brown tabby boy you are! And we share Catmandu's outrage at your being left out in that heat by those cruel people. How good that you were rescued and are loved by that kind family. God bless them and you!

You are so handsome, with your soft fur with the perfect tabby markings, and your sweet face with your pale green eyes with such a look of peace and contentment in them. I wish I could reach right through the screen to Las Vegas and pet you.. what a jackpot that would be! But alas, I can't, so I hope one of your loving family members will pet you for me .

You are not only beautiful in your looks, you are beautiful in your Purrrsonality. You make your humans smile with all your antics. You love to pounce and meow all over the house and play Fetch. You have a more Mature kitty companion who is not so amused by your kitteny energies when you pester her.. we hope you and she will come to be very good friends before long. You are full of affection too and love to cuddle with your Purrrsons and sleep on an available chest. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Toby, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family, including your kitty roomie, are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another round of Fetch!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awww, Toby! You are an adorable tabby kitty! And an active boy, too -- meowing, pouncing, playing fetch and pestering your big sister! I bet you give your humans plenty of smiles and joy every day Then it is time for some petting and snuggles, as it should be! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie tabby Toby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Toby what a charming fellow you are!!!

I am so happy you have a wonderful, loving family to live with now!!! How anyone could be mean to you beyond my understanding!!!! Well, just shake any remaining nightmares off your paws. It's past you forever now!!! Nothing but love for you for now on!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest together.

Congratulations, sweet Toby, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Toby!

Hi Toby! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a handsome, sweet and loving Tabby boy you are, Toby! Great thanks to your wonderful family for welcoming you into their home and hearts with open arms! What your former "humans" did, leaving you outside to fend for yourself in that killing heat, is unconscionable! But no worries, your guardian angel helped lead your forever family to you and rest is happy history! What joy your kitten spunk and spirit, your antics, have brought to your family, Toby! I think even your big sister would agree, life is way more fun with you in the mix...even though she'd never admit it! Thanks for ending my long, snowy day with a BIG smile, sweet baby boy! I hope you and your big sis are both enjoying a very special, fun filled day, being spoiled rotten! You both deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Toby, and to your dear kitty sister too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

mrodriguezk Guest

Thank you

Thank you all for the lovely comments I gave him big hugs and kisses from all of you. I just wished I could of saved all 3 unfortunately 2 did not make it. Toby is very muched loved and gets all the attention he is not a afraid of anyone or anything his big sister Chica is slowly getting used to him she now plays with him she will be 9years old this Sunday so she gets lazy at times lol. Have a great weekend and god bless!

Sweet Toby - congratulations to you on being COTD. You are so lucky that your loving family rescued and adopted you. You are such a cute and sweet little guy. It is impossible to understand how your first family could have left you there. But you have a wonderful loving family now and we wish you many, many happy years together.