Thread: A video tribute from Facebook for 2013, Bichons Rock

A video tribute from Facebook for 2013, Bichons Rock

On Facebook, we have a bichon group page (one of many) called Bichons Rock. Admins did a lovely tribute to those bichons lost during 2013, and as I have 2 in here (Lacey and Tony) this is a very special memorial tribute for me. So I wanted to share this with you. Warning: if you love bichons, even if you did not lose one in this vid, you may end up in tears. This tribute is lovely, well done, the time taken in putting it together shows it was done with love and caring. Thank you to Lisa Johnston for her work on this. And, I saw someone call this a triuute to our PETS - Personal Envoys to Sanity. Not seen that before but wow is that ever true!

http://youtu.be/uCsGxEmb0DI

That is beautiful!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers